[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato Guide [OLD]

• Code
    chmod a+x  /etc/init.d/deluge-daemon
    update-rc.d deluge-daemon defaults
    /etc/init.d/deluge-daemon start

Try running those commands, the daemon should start both the main app and the webui.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Thanks a lot for this script, it was a breeze to install CouchPotatoServer (Master) and SickBeard Torrent.

However, I'm having some trouble to get them working correctly...

When I start/restart the OS and log into CP/SB, browsing my RAID mount point (/media/6ffc7830-fc82-4349-8642-f32c2a07f811/) shows an empty folder.
    If I issue the "/etc/CouchPotatoServer restart" command (and the equivalent for SB), I can browse the directory without any problem.

Can someone point me where to look at? (BTW, I'm also having a similar problem with Transmission)

Here's some info:

Code
    ls -l /media
    drwxrwxrwx 6 root users 4096 Fev 28 07:07 6ffc7830-fc82-4349-8642-f32c2a07f811
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    44 Fev 17 04:38 RAID -> /media/6ffc7830-fc82-4349-8642-f32c2a07f811/
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    59 Fev 17 04:29 Series -> /media/6ffc7830-fc82-4349-8642-f32c2a07f811/Mídia/Séries/

- Accessing /media/RAID shows nothing.
    - Accessing /media/Series shows all the subdirectories.
    - Both CP and SB are running as root user during boot (verified with "ps aux | grep python").

• I don't use raid and suspect that is where your issue lays as its also happening with transmission. Maybe a raid user can help.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Unless your raid is having problems (cat /proc/mdstat), there is no difference between a single drive with ext4 (or other format) and a raid with ext4 in the eyes of programs reading/writing files.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Zitat von "jhmiller"
    Code
    chmod a+x  /etc/init.d/deluge-daemon
    update-rc.d deluge-daemon defaults
    /etc/init.d/deluge-daemon start

Try running those commands, the daemon should start both the main app and the webui.

Should I have to run those commands every time I reboot?

• Zitat von "y2kdread"

Should I have to run those commands every time I reboot?

No they are just so they have permissions and get added to the auto startup list.

• hello

thanks for the wonderful plugin addition. It's greatly appreciated.

I'm just curious if anyone has figures out why the newznab script dies after a day or so. I have mysql and php set to unlimited memory, I have 4 gigs of ram, and on previous non omv systems, I never had any problem with the scripts.

Thanks
    Marshall

• Zitat von "y2kdread"

It seems that I have to do that to get Deluge running, do you have anythign I can run to fix things?

If the start command does run the app then it should work as it has been added to the start at boot list, there is a command that will show all items in the list but I can remember it :(

My first manual install (used to see how to make script) had issues but the install I have running now that was installed using the script has been working fine since it was installed.
    Best thing would be to stop (kill) the screen then run the update script manually and see if it suddenly quits. you may have to run it a few time as you say its working for a day or so. It maybe that after a few runs something happens that prevents the script from finishing, but without more info as to what is stopping the script I would be hard to find a solution.

• Thanks for the info--- for me after about a day or so it always freezes on performing additional post processing on last 100 releases.. about halfway through. This time is was at number 66. If I do an update_releases manually, it'll finish without problems. I'd be happy to upload a log, but I'm not sure where it would be placed in the system

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

If the start command does run the app then it should work as it has been added to the start at boot list, there is a command that will show all items in the list but I can remember it :(

That's no big deal. I tried running the last bits of the install script by hand to try and re-register everything with no luck. The install is pointed towards a /utility folder I created on the root of the system if that makes a difference.

• I used the installer to install pyload, but I couldnt figure out where it stored the files. I used search through ssh and I found it was placed in a hidden folder:

./root/.pyload/

How do I change the download directory to my shared folders?

• Just a quick question. Is there any chance of having a script to only install newznab? I would appreciate that since I use one of your older scripts to install SABnzb, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, and Headphones. I'm not big on the icons it installs in the OMV webgui with the newer scripts. Thanks in advance.

• Zitat von "bootleg"

Just a quick question. Is there any chance of having a script to only install newznab? I would appreciate that since I use one of your older scripts to install SABnzb, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, and Headphones. I'm not big on the icons it installs in the OMV webgui with the newer scripts. Thanks in advance.

You have lost me?

Newznab is already in the script and the side menu icons are optional, if you don't want them "Just say no"

• thanks, I finally got newznab with your newest script. It borked my system on the first go since I didn't realize that it would take port 81. The same as which my OMV website occupied. That in turn negated the OMV webgui as well. Thank god for clonzilla backups, so now I changed my OMV website from 81 to 82 and every virtual host is happy now.

• Hi,

I'm new to OMV and built yesterday my new file server (1x250 GB + 4x2TB) with the HP N40L. Open Media Vault works and I succeeded to install Couchpotato, SabNzbd, miniDLNA, etc. but I do have a big problem:

Couchpotatoe and Sabnzbd install via the install script from mcloum on the boot drive (250 GB).

1. How can I mount the boot drive so that I can see the downloaded files in the network (Couchpotatoe, Sabnzbd)
    2. How can I tell Sabnzbd to use a folder on the Raid 5 for completed files?

Is this possible at all?

Thanks for every help ...

• Zitat von "bootleg"

thanks, I finally got newznab with your newest script. It borked my system on the first go since I didn't realize that it would take port 81. The same as which my OMV website occupied. That in turn negated the OMV webgui as well. Thank god for clonzilla backups, so now I changed my OMV website from 81 to 82 and every virtual host is happy now.

Sorry about that bootleg, I has assumed most users would be using the default port so 81 would be safe. I will be adding in some extra questions soon for port and location of files and also if I can a port checker.

1. I'm not sure but don't believe that you can share the boot drive across the network.
    2. The drives should be mounted in /media

On my setup, Sabnzbd downloads to the boot (system) drive in /Downloads then either couchpotato or sickbeard then moves the files to /media/

• Hi jhmiller,

found the raid array under media/... So I can directly download to the raid array. The Couchpotatoe way to move things sounds interesting ... will try that, too ...

Question: How do I link the buttons in the web admin gui to the right sabnzbd, couchpotatoe, etc. I links to localhost:8080. Where can I define the ip adress?

Thanks

• It should have used your numeric ip address, I will look into that.
    you can edit /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/APPNAME.js and change localhost to a numeric ip address.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!