openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar

barney5

MPD Server Guide?

TechnoDadLife

OMV 2.1 raid5 missing after blackout

Why should you use or not use dockers

raulfg3

Permission woes Could not chdir to home directory Permission denied

Recent Activities

• barney5 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar.

Ich habe eine Festplatte des RAID1 in ein LinuxMint System eingebunden. Das war für einen Anfänger wie mich gar nicht so leicht. Jetzt habe ich wieder zugriff auf die Daten. Aber ich denke in Zukunft kommt kein RAID1 mehr für mich in Frage. Vielen…
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x MPD Server Guide?.

Take a look at this for an example. thebiggerguy/docker-pulseaudio-example
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x Why should you use or not use dockers.

• marvelous -

Posted the thread OMV 0.4 Permission woes Could not chdir to home directory Permission denied.

Thread
    I have 2 users setup and working as expected but having problems adding more. I tried adding a fresh new user and added to the ssh group, when i login via ssh I get Source Code (1 line) as the user I can cd to /srv/dev-disk-by-id-md-name-server-0/ but…
  • Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread Cannot access web gui on new OMV_4_Raspberry_Pi_2_3_3Plus.img install.

Quote from macom: “And did you check which IP had been assigned to the Pi according to your router? In the past there have been issues that the IP shown was not correct. EDIT: probably not the problem as there is a nginx error ” No it is not the…
  • dziekon -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread Resolved OMV 4.x Why should you use or not use dockers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from dziekon: “Can you provide a link to that deprecation notice? It's an important news for all plugin developers and I couldn't find any place where votdev states that plugins are "no-go" since version 5. I assume you're talking about plugins…
  • dziekon -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x Why should you use or not use dockers.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from dziekon: “Can you provide a link to that deprecation notice? It's an important news for all plugin developers and I couldn't find any place where votdev states that plugins are "no-go" since version 5. I assume…
  • donh -

Replied to the thread Configure OMV 4.1.3 with AD 10000+ users.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from donh: “sssd has been trying to improve speed for some time. I don't know what the limit is. ” At work, we use sssd connected to LDAP (sync'd from AD) with more than 10k users on Linux systems. Works well but we…
  • palvarez -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Replace RAID disk.

Hello geaves, thank you very much for the answer, the above mentioned me already I have done it before, what I would like to know is the procedure to replace the disk that has errors for a new one. regards
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Configure OMV 4.1.3 with AD 10000+ users.

Quote from donh: “sssd has been trying to improve speed for some time. I don't know what the limit is. ” At work, we use sssd connected to LDAP (sync'd from AD) with more than 10k users on Linux systems. Works well but we never try to enumerate all…