OMV 1.12 (Kralizec) not getting any updates

• I have been using OMV 1.12 for a while now and i noticed that the update page is not showing any updates for almost 2 months now ?

i tried refreshing but that does not help, im not getting any errors either what can be the cause of this?

OMV 3 (almost.. ) - 64 bit
    Unas 810A case + Asrock rack E3C236D4U, Xeon E3-1235l V3, 4gb ECC, 6 x 3TB (UNRAID 5)
    OMV on 128GB NVME

• Offizieller Beitrag

What is the output of apt-get update as root?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://e-tobi.net wheezy Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY D62E4F5B041390BC

W: Failed to fetch http://e-tobi.net/vdr-experimental/dists/wheezy/Release

W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
    im getting this..
    i dont know where this repo is comming from..

Unas 810A case + Asrock rack E3C236D4U, Xeon E3-1235l V3, 4gb ECC, 6 x 3TB (UNRAID 5)
    OMV on 128GB NVME

• Do you have the VDR Plugin installed?

If not, deactivate the VDR Repo in omv-extras.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Thx david,

that worked for that error, unfortunatly i got a new error after is switch my terminal laguage to english now im getting:

Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; omv-mkconf transmissionbt 2>&1': /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/transmissionbt: 55: local: 20: bad variable name

Error #4000:exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; omv-mkconf transmissionbt 2>&1': /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/transmissionbt: 55: local: 20: bad variable name' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/transmissionbt.inc:68Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(180): OMVModuleTransmissionBt->applyConfig()#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(158): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(224): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)#5 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)#8 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)#9 {main}

OMV on 128GB NVME

• Could you try to execute the command via CLI? Post the output here.

export LANG=C; omv-mkconf transmissionbt 2>&1

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• David,

i got this:

Zitat

/usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/transmissionbt: 55: local: 20: bad variable name

OMV on 128GB NVME

• Hmm, no that can't be it..

I reinstalled it with the same result and error

OMV on 128GB NVME

• Apt clean did not help either..

details of the error:

OMV on 128GB NVME

• Zitat

/usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/transmissionbt: 55: local: 20: bad variable name

Faced with the same error yesterday. Investigation revealed bad "settings.json" file...
    The solution in my case was to remove starting "/" for every line containing path to local folders on transmission settings page (BitTirrent>Settings>Files and locations). Ex. was: "/Downloads/incomplete" now:"Downloads/incomplete"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!