openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OMV RADXA Rock Pi 4

Error #0: - failed to read login_js.json.

geaves

NFS Errors : shutting down socket

macom

Any news on OMV Extras for OMV 5?

macom

Failed to create a file system on a USB drive when installing.

foxy82

Recent Activities

• JimSCLT -

Posted the thread OMV RADXA Rock Pi 4.

Thread
    I want to install OMV on my RADXA Rock Pi 4 (Rock Pi 4B v1.3 -- RK3399). Is there an ISO image I should use? All the images say Rock64.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error #0: - failed to read login_js.json..

Quote from crashtest: “Maybe @geaves has some insight on this option. ” I wouldn't delete anything without running docker system df that will tell you if there is any free space to recover. If watchtower isn't being used you can add this to a scheduled…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread NFS Errors : shutting down socket.

If you installed recently with the image from here sourceforge.net/projects/openm…/Raspberry%20Pi%20images/ then the installation has not finished correctly. If the first boot runs successfully your OMV is updated to the latest version.
  • crashtest -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error #0: - failed to read login_js.json..

For a quick fix to get back into the GUI, what I would is: 1. None Damaging Clone your 8GB Thumb-drive (or SD-card) to a new 16GB (or larger) Thumb-drive or SD-card. A process for cloning flash media is in this -> Guide, on page 76 "Cloning Flash Media
  • macom -

4.1.7 and 4.1.26 are both Arrakis. But 4.1.26 is the current version. 4.1.7 is quite old. So I assume you have not updated for a long time. This probably includes other updates of the under laying Debian 9. Use the "Update Management" in the GUI of OMV.…
  • Mystery Master -

According to the download page Arrakis is the latest version for RaspberryPi
  • macom -

Quote from Mystery Master: “I have OMV 4.1.7 ” I would update and try again. Current version of OMV4 is 4.1.26
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Any news on OMV Extras for OMV 5?.

Best option is to search on hub.docker.com Once you know which image to use you can use the name in Portainer. Including the tag, if needed, to define the version and architecture.
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Any news on OMV Extras for OMV 5?.

JellyFin Home Assistant Portainer has a bit of a learning curve if you are use to Docker GUI. Same with Docker Compose (command line). There are several How-To’s on the forum to get you started though.
  • foxy82 -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 3.x Failed to create a file system on a USB drive when installing..

I had this same problem - I first tried the dd command to erase the USB but this didn't work. Using diskpart in windows did.