No execution of EXE-files

• Show us the following command line output:

Code
    ls -l /path/to/your/smb-directory

Greetings Hoppel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    openmediavault 6 | proxmox kernel | zfs | docker | kvm
    supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• The execution bit of the files must be set. File system permssions:

If it is not set you can it change it afterwards eg. with WinSCP. Normally it is controlled by Samba rules while the file is copied to the share.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• I have set the ip of my nas under the internetoptions - security - local intranet - sites - advanced in the system control
    additionally i create this entry in the registry:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\EnableLinkedConnections=dword:00000001

I hope, this was the solution

• Thank you for the information using Samba Extra options. That worked!

The inability to launch EXE files from OMV3 seems to be a major change from OMV2.

Currently using OMV2. Only found out today while testing OMV3.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!