Thanks to all the help with testing of the openmediavault-docker-gui plugin I'm happy to say that it is now stable and available in the Docker repo of omvextras.
How to install:
- Make sure that the openmediavault-docker plugin is not installed (they conflict with each other if installed at the same time)
- Upgrade omvextras to at least version 2.7 via the "Update manager" of OMV
- In omvextras select the Docker repo and also do an "Apt-Clean"
- Install the plugin via the standard "Plugin" page of OMV
For information on what's available in the plugin and a change-log please see this thread:
All further development will be done to the testing repo of the plugin and will be merged into the stable repo when it's thoroughly tested.
1st prio tasks
- Support for network port ranges
- Support for bind mounting read only
- Support for linking containers
Add possibility to commit a container to a new image(Available for testing in 0.2.18)
- Support for switching storage backends
Add toggle button for switching between currently running (docker ps) and all containers (docker ps -a), and maybe exited containers(Available for testing in 0.2.18) Add a filter box to find specific image/container by name in the images and/or container panel(Available for testing in 0.2.18) Autocomplete container side mount binds, based on the inspect command over the image(Available for testing in 0.2.18)
- Make it possible to edit data when copying a container
- Make it possible to specify network protocol type (tcp/udp/both) when port fowarding
Add support to sync time with host(Available for testing in 0.2.18) Add a button to see logs from containers
2nd prio tasks
- Support for building images from a Dockerfile.
- Support for dropping or editing files in a data directory
- Support for pushing images to Docker hub.
- Support for logging in to Docker hub and listing your repositories
- Hosting docker-engine in omv repo.
All issues are also available on GitHub https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…openmediavault-docker-gui
New issues can either be reported on GitHub or here in this thread.
openmediavault-docker-gui (0.2.21) stable
* Add support for container logs
* Fix typo in init script
* Improved solution for remounting Docker runtime directory noexec at reboot
* Add support for host name to the run container dialog
* Auto wrap description text on repo tab
* Add filtering on repo/image names in grids
* Add state column with filtering to container grid
* Make it possible to commit a container
* Add checkbox to allow container time synchronization with host
* Add autocomplete to container-side bind mounts
openmediavault-docker-gui (0.2.17) stable
* Add tooltips to the Run Container dialogue
* Add extra parameters field
openmediavault-docker-gui (0.2.15) stable
* First stable release