[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• Sorry about not getting back to you all sooner.

HidYn, I have not hada chance to test it yet but i hope to do it soon

icki, I don't know how you get that as its saying python 2.7, I thought that OMV only used 2.6?

y2kdread, symlink folders used to be an issue but i believe that was sorted some time ago. Sabnzbd and sickbeard have changed a little, sab with the the update routine and sickbeard so that it should not have issues updating in the future.

pellinore, i will look into it.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

y2kdread, symlink folders used to be an issue but i believe that was sorted some time ago. Sabnzbd and sickbeard have changed a little, sab with the the update routine and sickbeard so that it should not have issues updating in the future.

Can you take another look and the symlinked folders? I don't seem them listed when I go to change the default folder (these folders I am trying to select are on the root of the file system).

Thanks!

• Zitat von "y2kdread"

Can you take another look and the symlinked folders? I don't seem them listed when I go to change the default folder (these folders I am trying to select are on the root of the file system).

Thanks!

I have made some changes and symbolic links should now sow in the selectable folders list. Could you please try it and report back if it works ok for you.

Thanks
    Miller

• Zitat von "pellinore"

Great script. Was wondering if you could look into adding Mylar for comics.
    https://github.com/evilhero/mylar

Thanks for all your hard work.

OpenMediaVault Multi Application Installer V1.6.0
    MyLar added option 19

• Nice that you're progressing and even adding more programs to your script.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

I have made some changes and symbolic links should now sow in the selectable folders list. Could you please try it and report back if it works ok for you.

Thanks
    Miller

That fixed it, thanks!

• Comming soon....
    OpenMediaVault Multi Application Installer V1.7.0
    As requested option 20 WILL be Music Cabinet

Please note
    You must have SubSonic installed first or at lease tell the script to install SubSonic before Music Cabinet (10 20) This will install SubSonic followed by Music Cabinet.
    If you have been using SubSonic, this will wipe out your settings. Backup /var/subsonic folder if you only want to test.
    When you first run Music Cabinet you will need to login usung admin/admin
    You also need to complete 2 steps, should be 3 but first step is done during the install
    1. Done
    2. Configure MusicCabinet - Just a button to click to update the database
    3. Setup your last.fm account

I would have had this done sooner but was having a nightmare with the postgresql database Music Cabinet uses, once i had got to grips with that the rest was easy.
    Once i have finished the uninstall section it will get added to the list.

Miller

• Now I'm exited =) Thank you so much man

• OpenMediaVault Multi Application Installer V1.7.0
    As requested option 20 Is now Music Cabinet

Please see the above notes.

Any problems, just let me know.

Miller

• Hmm,
    I tried your script and it installed fine (at least it said so). Problem is that now the openmediavault web interface is broken (internal server error). I have a suexec error:

[2013-06-12 17:42:50]: uid: (999/openmediavault) gid: (999/openmediavault) cmd: php-fcgi
    [2013-06-12 17:42:50]: target uid/gid (999/999) mismatch with directory (999/999) or program (0/0)

I installed Sickbeard and Couchpotato v1, and cannot access them directly either. Any ideas?

Edit:
    I solved the problem. Oddly /var/www/openmediavault had already the right permissions (openmediavault:openmediavault). I simply reassigned them recursively and it solved the issue.
    Problem is that I only have Sickbeard in the web interface, though I asked for a shortcut for Couchpotato as well.
    I can access Couchpotato on port 5000, but Sickbeard is not working, even if I point at my nas:8081 address.

Edit2:
    I had to download the source of Cheetah and run 'python setup.py install' in order to be able to run Sickbeard.

• There is nothing in the script that would effect the permissions of /var/www/openmediavault. There is the explorer that get installed to /var/www/openmediavault/explorer but only that path is adjusted and was tested on both a virtual machine and on my running machine.

Have you tried reinstalling?

Cheetah should be installed as there is an apt-get install cheerah(not correct syntax) inplace.

• Hi,

I just had to reinstall everything and found out that i can now set domainname which is great thanks for this, but... got a RFE

Is it possible to remind this setting, so for example i forgot to install subsonic i startup the script again and i have to set the name again with the "I" option, would it be possible to when you change it the first time to write this to a config file and when you start the script again to read this value out?

Thanks for the amazing work you put in this script

• Have install MusicCabinet for first time, after login i get the message to install postgres database and configure a user in db i guess this is already done?

Do i only need to create a last.fm account ?

When clicking on settings i get the following error

Subsonic encountered an internal error. You can report this error in the Subsonic Forum. Please include the information below.
    Exception org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException
    Message Could not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!
    Java version Oracle Corporation 1.7.0_21
    Operating system Linux 2.6.32-5-amd64
    Server jetty/8.y.z-SNAPSHOT
    Memory Used 40 of 120 MB
    Stack trace org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database! at org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.getConnection(DataSourceUtils.java:80) at org.springframework.jdbc.core.JdbcTemplate.execute(JdbcTemplate.java:382) at org.springframework.jdbc.core.JdbcTemplate.query(JdbcTemplate.java:456) at org.springframework.jdbc.core.JdbcTemplate.query(JdbcTemplate.java:464)

etc full log available if needed

UPDATE EDIT : this above happens when clicking on settings icon when i click on the learn more left side message for file based browsing i get in the setting the link is to

http://nas.local:4040/musicCabinetSettings.view while the icon goes to http://nas.local:4040/settings.view?

LAST UPDATE :SOLVED with going to this link http://<your-ip>/musicCabinetSettings.view and under MusicCabinet press upgrade database

Now the setting icon works as well :)

• Zitat von "SimonW500"

Hi,

Sabnzbd+ has been updated to v0.7.13 :)

Cheers!

Updated

• OpenMediaVault Multi Application Installer V1.7.1
    As requested, user setting are stored and recalled when ever they are changed.
    You can check it by changing either value and then restarting the script.

About your issues with Music Cabinet, did you click the main settings icon or the 2nd item out of the 3 listed. As you said, item 1 was done during the install. When I was testing the install I have had any issues by clicking the 2nd item but I never click the settings icon on the top list until I had updated the database (2nd item)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!