[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• Installed sabnzbd and sickbeard yesterday via your script. Install went without problems.
    Configured sab (download only) and sickbeard (sending/post processing). I have got everything setup and sickbeard sends the nzb to sab. Sab then downloads it to a specifed folder.

This is when things break. Sickbeard does not move the file to the correct folder. I can not acces the file either.
    Do you have to edit or give permission to a certain user or process? I remember i had to do so for transmission, but have no idea what to change for sab.

Been looking at the forum for a while now but can not find anything about the subject.

Any suggestions?

OMV 0.5.24 fedaykin - 64 bit
    HP N40L Microserver, 2gb Ram

• chillerkiller, if you choose option 23 (XDM) Python 2.7.5 as well as a few other python add-ons will get installed, you can then do a -23 (uninstall) that will remove XDM but leave python2.7

Eoghlear, You will be better off asking on either Sab or Sickbeard forums where they know much more about this type of issues, most of us here will be shooting in the dark, so to speak.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• you can't replace python2.6 as its used via the system. To access the new python you have to call it by its true name python2.7

Code
    root@HOMESERVER:/# python2.7 -V
    Python 2.7.5

• Have you set the sabtosickbebard script, this will tell sickbeard when sabz has finished the download and will start the post processing and move and rename.

OMV 5 - 64 bit
    Dell T430, 16gb Ram, 5 x 3TB HDD Raid5, 1 x 120GB 2.5" SSD (OS)

• Zitat von "chclark"

Have you set the sabtosickbebard script, this will tell sickbeard when sabz has finished the download and will start the post processing and move and rename.

I have, but after you suggested it, i looked again and noticed i did not rename the cnf.sample.
    Changed it and it works. Thanks.

Only problem now is a that i can not delete/modify files as a user. It seems Sabnzbd uses different permissions. it wont let me delete files less i ssh in and use MC to delete them.

I remember transmission created an user which you have to give rights but i have no on how to do this. The user with which i access the share in Finder with has read/write permissions (set in ACL). Am a bit of a beginner when it comes to this.

OMV 0.5.24 fedaykin - 64 bit
    HP N40L Microserver, 2gb Ram

• Hello all,

I have a problem with miller script.
    when it looks for updates i get this.

am i doing something wrong?

Thanks for the help and thanks for the easy install of all the programs!!

i removed the file and downloaded again and now i get these errors.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you just change your system to a static IP? It looks like you don't have the DNS settings entered or correct.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Zitat von "ryecoaaron"

Did you just change your system to a static IP? It looks like you don't have the DNS settings entered or correct.

my sytem hase static ip indead. but not on system side only on router side.

i dont have DNS set in OMV gui.
    whitch ip settings do i need to put there?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Generally you put your routers IP address but you can use Google's too (8.8.8.8).

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Zitat von "ryecoaaron"

Generally you put your routers IP address but you can use Google's too (8.8.8.8).

i have put my routers ip and also have set google.

but now i get less errors but problem is still precist.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Just checked. That mirror is down.

• Zitat von "Eoghlear"

I have, but after you suggested it, i looked again and noticed i did not rename the cnf.sample.
    Changed it and it works. Thanks.

Only problem now is a that i can not delete/modify files as a user. It seems Sabnzbd uses different permissions. it wont let me delete files less i ssh in and use MC to delete them.

I remember transmission created an user which you have to give rights but i have no on how to do this. The user with which i access the share in Finder with has read/write permissions (set in ACL). Am a bit of a beginner when it comes to this.

i have my sabz permissions for completed files set at 777 and i can delete i use to have a issue with headphones when it downloaded and post process files it wouldent let me delete and i needed to change the headphones config file to have higher permissions then was set.

OMV 5 - 64 bit
    Dell T430, 16gb Ram, 5 x 3TB HDD Raid5, 1 x 120GB 2.5" SSD (OS)

• Zitat von "thefunkygibbon"

aha cool, ok. I removed and put the sabnzbd.ini file back in. seems to be working ok (not tried to download) service SABnzbd stop seems to work now (before it didn't recognise it working)

agh.. tried to log in to sab again after that fresh reinstall of it and its running but the page isnt coming up and nothing has been downloaded on schedule since i reinstalled.
    :( any ideas?
    :edit this was yesterday, I've since restarted the service last night but its dead again this morning

• seeing a few of these in the sabnzbd.error.log

• Just installed deluge a few times with no succes, deluge-web is working fine, the daemon however is not. This is from deluged.log;

Anyone got a clue what is causing this? Or how to fix it?

• fishker do you run deluge under the deluge user or under root, i had myself several issues which i could solve by running it under root do not know if that is the case for you but maybe worth to try.

jhmiller seems there are a lot of new apps available in your script since the last time i used it, i got two questions suggestions.

1. Is it possible to add an uninstall option to the script from the mainmenu , so you select a list like the install but then to remove the app and icon.
    i know things have changed a lot so probably that doesn't work when you have installed with old script but for new users or new installs that would be good.
    2. Is it an idea to make a short overview of what every application actually is i see now names from which i have no idea what the use is for?

• Zitat von "ArmandH"

jhmiller seems there are a lot of new apps available in your script since the last time i used it, i got two questions suggestions.

1. Is it possible to add an uninstall option to the script from the mainmenu , so you select a list like the install but then to remove the app and icon.
    i know things have changed a lot so probably that doesn't work when you have installed with old script but for new users or new installs that would be good.
    2. Is it an idea to make a short overview of what every application actually is i see now names from which i have no idea what the use is for?

All apps have an uninstall option, it can't be done as a list but can be done 1 at a time

I try to keep the main screen as simple as possible and don't want to add extra information there. If a user want to find more info there is always google.

Also deluge should run as is, I have not tested since I last updated deluge but it should still install and run ok.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!