[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• jhmiller,

I only have a other problem.
    I download again CouchPotato ( the option 2 )

This is working, but after a reboot it is not working.
    I reinstall it and it is working, but after reboot it is not working.

Now I want to the etc map where couchpotato starup scrip is, I run that scrip manual with ./ and couchpotato is working.
    It looks like that the scrip will not start after reboot.

A other problem is when I go in the admin site on the left where services is standing I see all programs like sickbeard etc etc, But not Couchpotato.

Is there something what I need to do, or must I delete omv.sh and download a new one?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
    Michel

• jayphizzle: flexget can simply be installed via the debian repos, why should it be added to the script?

Code
    apt-get install python-setuptools
    pip install flexget
    pip install --upgrade flexget

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Zitat von "davidh2k"

jayphizzle: flexget can simply be installed via the debian repos, why should it be added to the script?

Code
    apt-get install python-setuptools
    pip install flexget
    pip install --upgrade flexget

Greetings
    David

I had a quick look and even though it is a simple install the configuration is far from simple, I don't think average users would use it when they have other and easier options available.

I wish webacula was that simple, after a few days trying various configurations and options in the script I have it working. If any one wants to give it a try its available if you type 'bacula' on the main menu, their is no uninstall option yet, as until its confirmed working I am stopping work on it for now. I would suggest that you test install it on a development or virtual server before you try on your main machine.

michel30, I am not sure what to suggest as the script that starts it is also the script that is used when the machine boots, unless you have installed it on a drive that's not mounted at boot, I cant think of a reason for it not to work.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

[...]
    I had a quick look and even though it is a simple install the configuration is far from simple, I don't think average users would use it when they have other and easier options available.[...]

Oh yes, but I don't even see the reason you should add it to your script, if someone wants to use it he can quickly install it but he needs to configure it himself... And thats quite another task, I'm glad Gutz gave me his configuration file so that I could learn from it. The config freaks out on the slightest errors, its even allergic to tabstops instead of spaces...

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• jhmiller

I just install couchpotato whit the scrip on the firstpage the option 2

When couchpotato is install it works normal.
    When openmediavault is reboot, than couchpotato is not start.

What I do is start a shh conection and go to the folowing pad: /etc/init.d

Than I say ./CouchPotatoServer start
    Now is Couchpotato start without any problem, till I reboot openmediavault.

In the admin WebGUI on the left where the name services is can also not see CouchpotatoServer after installing.

• Hello All,

Can it be that my scrip process is broke on my openmediavault.
    When I check in this folder:
    /etc/rc0.d/
    /etc/rc1.d/
    /etc/rc2.d/
    /etc/rc3.d/
    /etc/rc4.d/
    /etc/rc5.d/
    /etc/rc6.d/

I don't see Couchpotatoserver standing, but I see all other like sickbeard and SABnzb etc.
    Is there away to fix all scrips in openmediavault, or do I need to reinstall openmediavault on my old laptop.

Thanks for advice.

Regards,
    Michel

• [align=center]banner@1x.jpg

• First off I want to thank jhmiller for all the work that has been done to this script. I have been using it for a while now for SABnzbd and Sickbeard installs, never had any issues. I recently attempted to slap on the Headphones install (using newest script) everything installed properly no errors in logs etc. however when launching the home page of http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8181 I get a page that shows the following:

You probably do not have the Flash Player (Get Adobe Flash Player Here) installed for your browser or the video files are misplaced on your server!

Is there some post-install configuration steps that I have missed? A dependency that I need to install? This was tested with multiple browsers i.e; Chrome, Firefox and IE each providing the same page. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• have you tried installing Flash on the PC your browsing from?

I'm not sure if it should need it though, not really a flash webui from what I remember (might of changed since I last installed it)

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

have you tried installing Flash on the PC your browsing from?

I'm not sure if it should need it though, not really a flash webui from what I remember (might of changed since I last installed it)

This was my first thought, too, but if I remember correctly chrome has flash on board...

Greetings
    David

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

have you tried installing Flash on the PC your browsing from?

Thank you for the reply, yes I have flash installed made sure that wasn't an issue before asking for help, here is the source of the page when I pull it up:

<!--Video player code starts here-->
    <script type="text/javascript" src="xxx.xxx.x.xx:8181/swfobject.js"></script>
    <div id="flashcontentab5721" align="center"> You probably do not have the Flash Player (<a href="http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/">Get Adobe Flash Player Here</a>) installed for your browser or the video files are misplaced on your server!</div>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="xxx.xxx.x.xx:8181/easyflvmsvpab5721.js"></script>
    <!--Video player code ends here-->

• That code it not from Headphones, have you something else running on that port? try installing it again and see if the same page come up. It may also be a good idea to check headphones logs, they will be in the folder you installed headphones in.

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

That code it not from Headphones, have you something else running on that port? try installing it again and see if the same page come up. It may also be a good idea to check headphones logs, they will be in the folder you installed headphones in.

[Solved]
    jhmiller, you are correct! I set my virtual port for the plugin "website" to 8181 as well, sorry for the confusion, but thank you for the help!

• No problem, glad you got it sorted.

• Just wondering if anyone else is finding the last few versions of couchpotatoserver is using a lot of resources.
    I have the renamer on and I have turned it off but didn't seem to do anything.

• Zitat von "hari-bo"

When will Subsonic 4.9.beta2 be added to this script?

I use Subsonic on my machine and have been watching the progress. beta1 had some problems so now I am waiting for some more users to report about beta2, if no bad reports I will add it by the weekend.

• Anyone having problems with "port in use" after a reboot?
    I had this with sickbeard having it with sabnzbd now.
    Best thing is : the port isnt even being used by anything!

So after a reboot I have to check everything to see if its realy working. Extremely annoying.
    Any idea what causes this?

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

I use Subsonic on my machine and have been watching the progress. beta1 had some problems so now I am waiting for some more users to report about beta2, if no bad reports I will add it by the weekend.

Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!