[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• Offizieller Beitrag

I cloned the old repo and the plugin was the old version. Try 0.5.5 now.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I tried to install sickbeard and I got always the same error at the interface page

Code
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/opt/sickbeard/cherrypy/wsgiserver/__init__.py", line 1202, in communicate
        req.parse_request()
      File "/opt/sickbeard/cherrypy/wsgiserver/__init__.py", line 506, in parse_request
        self._parse_request()
      File "/opt/sickbeard/cherrypy/wsgiserver/__init__.py", line 554, in _parse_request
        if '#' in path:
    TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

Does anyone have any idea about this? I am a sickbeard newby so... :D

• Zitat von "WastlJ"

Will pyload be ported to a plugin? Or do you wait for 0.5 (beta is public now, running it with no problem, although some plugins are not ported yet)

I will but just yet I want to leave porting any others from the script as their are some issues still with permissions :(

In the script I just run everything as root, this way all apps can interact with each other but in the plugins a new user is created for each app and so they need special attention when it comes to permissions.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von "jhmiller"

In the script I just run everything as root, this way all apps can interact with each other but in the plugins a new user is created for each app and so they need special attention when it comes to permissions.

We could use the same user (miller? :) ) for all of the plugins ported from your script if you want. I don't see any problem with that.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Its not so much the user, its the end user knowing how to setup their download folders. All the users are part of the same group so that group needs read/write permissions for every folder they interact with, for me with my new aufs setup I use /media/Downloads so I issue a chown root:users and a chmod 775 this is working for me as far as downloading and processing goes. The trouble I did have (seams to have sorted it self) was couchpotato creating files in /home/couchpotato/.couchpotato (is location for settings) with only read permissions even though it needed to write to them.

I just want to leave it alone for a bit and see if it remains ok or if I start to get permission issues again.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I think the other problem is when people start changing the shared folder's privileges and ACLs.

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

Its not so much the user, its the end user knowing how to setup their download folders. All the users are part of the same group so that group needs read/write permissions for every folder they interact with, for me with my new aufs setup I use /media/Downloads so I issue a chown root:users and a chmod 775 this is working for me as far as downloading and processing goes. The trouble I did have (seams to have sorted it self) was couchpotato creating files in /home/couchpotato/.couchpotato (is location for settings) with only read permissions even though it needed to write to them.

I just want to leave it alone for a bit and see if it remains ok or if I start to get permission issues again.

what I did was

Code
    chown sabnzbd:users /path
  • Zitat von "jab2004"

Sorted my problem out found that for some reason pysqlite3 wasn't in the lib folder when python2.7 was built i have uninstalled python2.7 compiled pysqlite3 and put it in the correct location then reinstalled python2.7 using the script again and everything appears to be working correctly

Thanks for the assistance

I'm having almost the same problem.

root@app01:/djz/XDM# /usr/bin/python2.7 XDM.py
    File "XDM.py", line 53, in <module>
    import xdm
    File "/djz/XDM/xdm/__init__.py", line 23, in <module>
    from peewee import *
    File "/djz/XDM/site-packages/peewee.py", line 51, in <module>
    raise ImproperlyConfigured('Either sqlite3, psycopg2 or MySQLdb must be installed')
    peewee.ImproperlyConfigured: Either sqlite3, psycopg2 or MySQLdb must be installed

When you say you made sure to install pysqlite3 and put it in the proper location, can you please explain where the proper folder is and how to install it there? Thanks in advance.

• Zitat von "hari-bo"

In December there was an headphones plugin, when will this be available again?

The python app plugins are based on similar code (tweaked for each plugin), as some are having issues I would like to find out why this is happening before bring out other plugins.
    For myself on my system I have all plugins working, it would be good to know who else has a good working setup like myself as I only ever see the people with issues. It maybe I am the only 1.

• jhmiller,
    Information about plugins…

Installed Sabnzbd, Sickbeard and Couchpotato with plugins.

Sabnzbd install went fine, one little problem, notifacation about read/write in inclompleet folder.
    Solved this problem by chown sabnzbd:users /path to folder, looked first at acl but settings where ok, chown root:users did not work for me.
    Still working fine.

Sickbeard install went fine, none problems.
    Still working fine

Couchpotato install went fine first time but did not saved the settings, so did a reinstall.
    After reinstall I got a warning (see codebox), and I could not get to couchpotato webgui.
    Dit a few reinstalls, reboot server, apt-clean but nothing worked.
    After several trials did a install with your script and couchpotato is working again.

I hope this information is usefull for your plugins, thanks for your work on plugins and script. :):)

• @ben-nl, thanks m8. The script runs the apps as root so permissions are not an issue that's why CP is working properly. For me all apps are working but like you I did have some issues with CP after a few reboots but chmod/chow the setting folder fixed these issues for me.

I think I need to get my arse in gear and do some tinkering with the packages to try and eliminate these issues.

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von "jhmiller"

chow the setting folder fixed these issues for me.

I don't see how eating the folder helps :lol:

• Zitat von "ryecoaaron"

I don't see how eating the folder helps :lol:

If I eat it at least it wont moan about permissions :D

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

The python app plugins are based on similar code (tweaked for each plugin), as some are having issues I would like to find out why this is happening before bring out other plugins.
    For myself on my system I have all plugins working, it would be good to know who else has a good working setup like myself as I only ever see the people with issues. It maybe I am the only 1.

sickbeard and sabnzb are running fine for me.
    Couchpotato is not working though.
    First i had some access problem to /home/couchpotato/.couchpotato/configfile
    So i decided to uninstall / reinstall it.... and now i can't launch the service as there is no /opt/couchpotato folder....

One suggestion for these plugin: it would make sense to have the home directory for each app on the data drive rather than on /home... This way, we will be able to keep the history in case the system is reinstalled.
    (I think plexmediaserver is behaving this way).

• I am still unable to get XDM working, all I get is the following error:

root@test:/djz/XDM# python2.7 XDM.py
    File "XDM.py", line 54, in <module>
    from xdm import init, helper, actionManager
    File "/djz/XDM/xdm/init.py", line 25, in <module>
    from classes import *
    File "/djz/XDM/xdm/classes.py", line 28, in <module>
    from xdm import common, helper, profileMeMaybe
    File "/djz/XDM/xdm/helper.py", line 39, in <module>
    from babel.dates import format_timedelta
    ImportError: cannot import name format_timedelta

Do I have to create a database with some other tools before I use it? I tried googling the error and that not a lot of help.

Someone else had said that they didn't install pysqlite3 in the proper location and I haven't figured out how to change that either. Any assistance is appreciated.

• There was a recent update that requires another python package

Code
    pip-2.7 install Flask-Babel

should fix your issue.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!