[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• I upgraded to 2.1 on my VM testboxes., all hell broke loose, o could not even see login prompt anymore.

still on 1.xx with all plugins running smoothly. (btw, i fixed the above issue) the darn folder had a wrong permission that somehow had not been set - adjusted, fixed.

• Offizieller Beitrag

omv-mkconf omvextrasorg aptclean
    clear browser cache
    Should be fine.

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Yes they are.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Hi all,

I just completely reinstalled (format drive, ect) my OMV system to upgrade it to OMV 2.1.
    I properly installed omv-extra pluging with the file available here http://omv-extras.org/openmedi…vextrasorg_latest_all.deb
    Then I installe sabnzb, couchpotato and sickbeard.

All plugin can be accessed properly, but unfortunately, I'm facing an issue with couchpotato and sickbeard plugins.
    - On sickbeard, I cannot acces to the fork tab (nothing is loaded, the page is blank)
    - On coucpotato, I can acces to fork tab, but I cannot set any fork, it always returm "Failed to set configuration"

I have run apt-get update && apt-get upgrade via ssh to ensure that every thing was up to date, and reboot OMV, but this did not help.

Could somebody help me ?

PS: On its side sabnzb is working fine

• Additional info:
    - I have run the command "omv-mkconf omvextrasorg aptclean", but there are still the same misbehaviors
    - I have uninstalled/reinstalled couchpotato and sisckbeard, but this did not help either

=> I guess that these plugins are not yet fully compatible with OMV 2.1

=> I think that I'll get back to OMV 1.9 and see for OMV 2.1 later

• Additional info:
    - I have run the command "omv-mkconf omvextrasorg aptclean", but there are still the same misbehaviors
    - I have uninstalled/reinstalled couchpotato and sisckbeard, but this did not help either

=> I guess that these plugins are not yet fully compatible with OMV 2.1

=> I think that I'll get back to OMV 1.9 and see for OMV 2.1 later

Have you tried clearing your browsers cache? I just checked on my end and had no issues with both plugins.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Have you tried clearing your browsers cache? I just checked on my end and had no issues with both plugins.

No I didn't, maybe that was the cause of my issue.
    Thanks for the tips.

In the mean time I get back to OMV 1.9, and every thing is up and running.
    I will stay as is for the moment and see for omv 2.1 later.

Regards
    David

• ****ATTN: OMV 1 and OMV 2 USERS using any of Miller's plugins*****

If you have this file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-millers.list do the following:

rm /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-millers.list
    apt-get update

PS- This is a leftover file from .5 OMV and is causing issues for people.

• Hi,

I have one question regarding couchpotato and sickbeard plugins.
    Currently, I using a specific fork of sickbeard, but I also want to try SickRage.
    => When switching from one fork to another, what does the plugin do ?
    Backup all the data and the code of fork A before moving to fork B, or re-download all the code from git when the user want to return to fork A ?

Actually the fork that I currently use no more exsit (githube has been removed)
    Thus, I want to backup my data in order to continue using this fork even after a full reinstall of OMV or after trying a new fork for instance.

• When swapping forks ALL data is removed this includes user settings and the files "git cloned".

If the git repo has been removed then you will not be able to go back to it if you swap forks. Check if someone else has forked it and use that.

• Code
    /opt/couchpotato - Application folder (git cloned)
    /var/opt/couchpotato - Settings

• Have you tried clearing your browsers cache? I just checked on my end and had no issues with both plugins.

Hi jhmiller,

I just reinstall OMV 2.1, but I still have the same misbehavior with sickbeard.
    when I go in the fork tab the page is blank.
    In addition I figure out that in the "parameter" tab, I cannot select the default repository neither, nor create a backup

As you advise me in you previous message, I have cleared Chrome cache and all browsing data, but this did not help.

=> What can I do?

• Additional data:

It seems that after going into sickbeard parameter, I can no more go on otre plugins or menu.
    I have to reload OMV web page, otherwise the page stay blank (as for sickbeard fork tab)

• What browser are you using, I had issues with IE, chrome worked ok (maybe clear cache)

• What browser are you using, I had issues with IE, chrome worked ok (maybe clear cache)

I'm currently using goole chrome (which is up to date).
    And I already cleared cache and all browsing data, but this did not help.

Note: with couchpotato I have no issue

• Just tested version 1.4 of the plugin and was able to install it and choose any of the 3 available repos, chose the main repo and SB is running. I was also able to add a new fork as well ??
    Hard to see what wrong if I can't repeat it my end.

• Just tested version 1.4 of the plugin and was able to install it and choose any of the 3 available repos, chose the main repo and SB is running. I was also able to add a new fork as well ??
    Hard to see what wrong if I can't repeat it my end.

Ok , it was a plugin version issue!!!

Actually on my OMV-extra pluging there was only "Download Managers" repo activated.
    => On OVM plugin list, the available sickbeard plugin version was 1.0.3 ( the one on which I had the problem)

Now, I have activated the "Download Managers Testing" repo, and now, the available verion of sickbeard is 1.0.4.
    With this new version I can acces to fork tab and set the wanted fork.

However, there is still a bug (the same that I have with Couchpotato):
    In order to set my fork, I have to go in parameter tab then activate the plugin with the default fork prior setting the fork that I want in the fork tab.
    If I don't do this work around prior setting my fork, when I set it, the operation is alwas failed.

PS: thx for your help, and the great work done

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!