apt-update with errors + slow cpu of unknown causes

• Greetings guys,
    I'm pretty new to openmediavault. I bought an odroid HC1 about 3 weeks ago and it works fine. I just noticed everytime i apt-update via the command line it returns with a couple of error:

I already had a few updates and was able to install them. So i guess not everything is missconfigured. Also i didnt change anything besides installing the image for my sbc and installing docker ce via the omc extras page.

I did notice my cpu being under heavy load from time to time. I got a few containers running there: pihole, duplicati, watchtower, nextcloud & mariadb, pyload
    All working fine. Under some checking it seems like it is primarily because of my nextcloud container, the extreme situations occuring when accessing files via its wevdav service. I know it is not the fastest cpu what so ever but still. Is it normal to get super high cpu load?

Thanks guys,
    Tom

• Also i noticed that the diagramms for system information are not generated. I see then but no graphs. Seems like some missconfig or what do you guys think. Please give me a message in case you need further information. Thanks in advance!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!