OMV 5.0 - finally out! :-)

• I have the following problem:

• Offizieller Beitrag

apt-get install php-mbstring but that should be installed because it is a dependency of OMV itself.

• After successful upgrade web console gives me:

I have read thegrimdaemon's posts #259 and #260 but i dont have any of packages, he has mentioned, installed.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you clear your browser cache?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Try

omv-aptclean

If that doesn't help, the post the output of:

dpkg -l | grep openm

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Code
    root@openmediavault:~# dpkg -l | grep openm
    ii  libopenmpt0:amd64                         0.4.3-1                             amd64        module music library based on OpenMPT -- shared library
    ii  openmediavault                            5.5.2-1                             all          openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-clamav                     5.0.10-1                            all          openmediavault ClamAV plugin
    ii  openmediavault-keyring                    1.0                                 all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-mysql                      4.1.2                               all          MySQL plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-nginx                      4.0.4                               all          Nginx plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg               5.3.3                               all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    • Offizieller Beitrag

openmediavault-mysql 4.1.2 all MySQL plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii openmediavault-nginx 4.0.4 all Nginx plugin for OpenMediaVault.

Didn't run the upgrade script I assume? Both of those plugins must be removed. There is no OMV 5.x version.

• Hi :)

today i tried to upgrade my freshly upgraded OMV 4.x to 5.x with your guidelines - which i followed exactly:

RE: OMV 5.0 - finally out! :-)

But there are some mistakes.....

1. omv-salt deploy run nginx -> omv-salt: command not found

2. omv-salt deploy run phpfpm -> omv-salt: command not found

3. apt-get install usrmerge ->

I´ve cleared my browser - cache as discribed.

I´ve started these two commands:

- apt autoclean

- apt autoremove

- dpkg --configure -a -> without any further results .... the same output.

- apt -f install -> same

This part of the error message makes me the greatest fearness....

Code
    FATAL ERROR:
    Both /bin/upssched-cmd and /usr/bin/upssched-cmd exist.

You can try correcting the errors reported and running again
    /usr/lib/convert-usrmerge until it will complete without errors.
    Do not install or update other Debian packages until the program
    has been run successfully.

What can i do now?

Could you help me, please? *smiling

I tried to login - but the system means, that there is the wrong user name / password?!

• After backing up and testing fsarchiver(using a password has issues) and trying the omv4-5 process on a Helios 4 I got this error trying to run the first script:

Configuration file '/etc/securetty'

==> Modified (by you or by a script) since installation.

==> Package distributor has shipped an updated version.

What would you like to do about it ? Your options are:

Y or I : install the package maintainer's version

N or O : keep your currently-installed version

D : show the differences between the versions

Z : start a shell to examine the situation

The default action is to keep your current version.

*** securetty (Y/I/N/O/D/Z) [default=N] ? (--configure):

end of file on stdin at conffile prompt

Errors were encountered while processing:

I then copied the bash script wget https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…pt/raw/master/upgrade4to5 and then chmod 755 then script using the root. I made sure to remove any incompatible plugins first or converted to docker images. I had to manually apt purge openmediavault-docker-gui but i got past the securetty login package install but now I am getting this:

WARNING: The node 'timemachine' already exists at XPath '/config/services/smb/sh ares/share'.

Running migration conf_5.0.3

Running migration conf_5.2.0

Running migration conf_5.5.0

Setting up Salt environment ...

Processing system modifications ...

/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/jinja.py:503: DeprecationWarning: Usin g or importing the ABCs from 'collections' instead of from 'collections.abc' is deprecated, and in 3.8 it will stop working

if isinstance(values, collections.Hashable):

dpkg: error processing package openmediavault (--configure):

installed openmediavault package post-installation script subprocess returned e rror exit status 1

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of openmediavault-fail2ban:

openmediavault-fail2ban depends on openmediavault (>= 5.1); however:

Package openmediavault is not configured yet.

dpkg: error processing package openmediavault-fail2ban (--configure):

dependency problems - leaving unconfigured

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of openmediavault-diskstats:

openmediavault-diskstats depends on openmediavault (>= 5.3.4); however:

dpkg: error processing package openmediavault-diskstats (--configure):

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of openmediavault-nut:

openmediavault-nut depends on openmediavault (>= 5.3.4); however:

dpkg: error processing package openmediavault-nut (--configure):

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of openmediavault-flashmemory:

openmediavault-flashmemory depends on openmediavault (>= 5.0); however:

dpkg: error processing package openmediavault-flashmemory (--configure):

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of openmediavault-backup:

openmediavault-backup depends on openmediavault (>= 4.1.5); however:

dpkg: error processing package openmediavault-backup (--configure):

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of omvextras-common:

omvextras-common depends on openmediavault (>= 5.0); however:

dpkg: error processing package omvextras-common (--configure):

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of openmediavault-rsnapshot:

openmediavault-rsnapshot depends on openmediavault (>= 5.1); however:

dpkg: error processing package openmediavault-rsnapshot (--configure):

Processing triggers for man-db (2.8.5-2) ...

Errors were encountered while processing:

openmediavault

openmediavault-fail2ban

openmediavault-diskstats

openmediavault-nut

openmediavault-flashmemory

openmediavault-backup

omvextras-common

openmediavault-rsnapshot

E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

root@helios4-PW:~#

Do you know what is causing this error?

I did notice this file is missing omv-extras-org.list from /etc/apt/sources.list.d.

Thanks

• #431 .....

Login in GUI now possible - omv-firstaid changes that

The errors from above are exist further.

Version info is 4.1.35_1 (Arrakis)

:(

Now i´ve open a new thread with my problems.....

Help me please .......

<3

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Michelle_Br () aus folgendem Grund: opened a new thread with my problems ....

• Hi,

I just tried the update script, and I think starting it from schellinabox was not the best idea, because it got stuck at

Code
    Preparing to unpack .../141-shellinabox_2.21_amd64.deb ...          

My wild guess is that it's not going to continue until shellinabox terminates, and I can't terminate it without terminating the installation script.

So what should I do? Kill shellinabox, login via ssh and restart? Or will that mess everything up?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I think starting it from schellinabox was not the best idea

Correct. The script uninstalls shellinabox. Putty is what you should use.

So what should I do? Kill shellinabox, login via ssh and restart? Or will that mess everything up?

Login via ssh and run the script again.

• Thanks for the fast reply.

I think it worked now. After logging in via the web UI, I got the message that changes should be applied, and after that I got this error message:

Zitat

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run clamav 2>&1' with exit code '1': orion.local: ---------- ID: remove_clamav_clamdscan_cron Function: file.absent Name: /etc/cron.d/openmediavault-clamdscan Result: True Comment: Removed file /etc/cron.d/openmediavault-clamdscan Started: 14:04:25.653487 Duration: 13.025 ms Changes: ---------- removed: /etc/cron.d/openmediavault-clamdscan ---------- ID: remove_clamav_clamdscan_cron_scripts Function: module.run Result: True Comment: file.find: ['/var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/clamdscan-c855889e-0b7d-4995-80b1-d464bdbb132b'] Started: 14:04:25.668582 Duration: 3.952 ms Changes: ---------- file.find: - /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/clamdscan-c855889e-0b7d-4995-80b1-d464bdbb132b ---------- ID: remove_clamav_daemon_logrotate Function: file.absent Name: /etc/logrotate.d/clamav-daemon Result: True Comment: File /etc/logrotate.d/clamav-daemon is not present Started: 14:04:25.672829 Duration: 2.419 ms Changes: ---------- ID: remove_clamav_freshclam_logrotate Function: file.absent Name: /etc/logrotate.d/clamav-freshclam Result: True Comment: File /etc/logrotate.d/clamav-freshclam is not present Started: 14:04:25.675572 Duration: 1.597 ms Changes: ---------- ID: configure_clamd_apparmor_profile Function: file.replace Name: /etc/apparmor.d/usr.sbin.clamd Result: True Comment: Changes were made Started: 14:04:25.677424 Duration: 12.308 ms Changes: ---------- diff: --- +++ @@ -56,5 +56,5 @@ @{HOME}/** r, # Site-specific additions and overrides. See local/README for details. - #include <local/usr.sbin.clamd> + include <local/usr.sbin.clamd> } ---------- ID: configure_clamd_apparmor_local_profile Function: file.append Name: /etc/apparmor.d/local/usr.sbin.clamd Result: True Comment: Appended 10 lines Started: 14:04:25.690029 Duration: 13.803 ms Changes: ---------- diff: --- +++ @@ -1,2 +1,12 @@ # Site-specific additions and overrides for usr.sbin.clamd. # For more details, please see /etc/apparmor.d/local/README. +# Allow mount dirs to be scanned. Need write access to be able to +# move/delete malicious files. +/srv/** krw, +/media/** krw, + +# Allow an action to perform when clamav detects a malicious file. +# The scripts located in /etc/clamav/virusevent.d/ may require +# complex privileges, because of that we use the unconfined +# execute mode. +/usr/bin/dash muxr, ---------- ID: reload_clamd_apparmor_profile Function: cmd.run Name: apparmor_parser -r /etc/apparmor.d/usr.sbin.clamd Result: True Comment: onlyif condition is false Started: 14:04:25.706728 Duration: 3152.315 ms Changes: ---------- ID: configure_clamav_freshclam Function: file.managed Name: /etc/clamav/freshclam.conf Result: True Comment: File /etc/clamav/freshclam.conf updated Started: 14:04:28.859530 Duration: 110.91 ms Changes: ---------- diff: --- +++ @@ -1,3 +1,7 @@ +# This file is auto-generated by openmediavault (https://www.openmediavault.org) +# WARNING: Do not edit this file, your changes will get lost. + + DatabaseOwner clamav UpdateLogFile /var/log/clamav/freshclam.log LogVerbose false @@ -12,7 +16,7 @@ DatabaseDirectory /var/lib/clamav DNSDatabaseInfo current.cvd.clamav.net ConnectTimeout 30 -ReceiveTimeout 30 +ReceiveTimeout 0 TestDatabases yes ScriptedUpdates yes CompressLocalDatabase no group: root mode: 0644 user: root ---------- ID: stop_clamav_freshclam_service_to_force_db_download Function: service.dead Name: clamav-freshclam Result: True Comment: onlyif condition is false Started: 14:04:28.970738 Duration: 30.49 ms Changes: ---------- ID: start_clamav_freshclam_service Function: service.running Name: clamav-freshclam Result: True Comment: Service restarted Started: 14:04:29.074295 Duration: 98.541 ms Changes: ---------- clamav-freshclam: True ---------- ID: wait_for_clamav_freshclam_db_download Function: file.exists Name: /var/lib/clamav/main.cvd Result: True Comment: onlyif condition is false Started: 14:04:29.173353 Duration: 32.434 ms Changes: ---------- ID: configure_clamav_freshclam_logrotate Function: file.managed Name: /etc/logrotate.d/clamav-freshclam Result: True Comment: File /etc/logrotate.d/clamav-freshclam updated Started: 14:04:29.206307 Duration: 7.51 ms Changes: ---------- diff: New file mode: 0644 user: clamav ---------- ID: configure_clamav_daemon Function: file.managed Name: /etc/clamav/clamd.conf Result: True Comment: File /etc/clamav/clamd.conf updated Started: 14:04:29.214122 Duration: 201.741 ms Changes: ---------- diff: --- +++ @@ -1,4 +1,7 @@ -LocalSocket /var/run/clamav/clamd.ctl +# This file is auto-generated by openmediavault (https://www.openmediavault.org) +# WARNING: Do not edit this file, your changes will get lost. + +LocalSocket /run/clamav/clamd.ctl FixStaleSocket true LocalSocketGroup clamav LocalSocketMode 666 @@ -6,49 +9,49 @@ AlertEncryptedArchive false AlertEncryptedDoc false MaxDirectoryRecursion 15 -FollowDirectorySymlinks 0 -FollowFileSymlinks 0 -ReadTimeout 180 +FollowDirectorySymlinks False +FollowFileSymlinks False +ReadTimeout 120 MaxThreads 12 MaxConnectionQueueLength 15 LogSyslog false LogRotate false LogFacility LOG_LOCAL6 -LogClean 0 +LogClean False LogVerbose false DatabaseDirectory /var/lib/clamav SelfCheck 3600 Foreground false Debug false -ScanPE 1 +ScanPE True MaxEmbeddedPE 10M -ScanOLE2 1 -ScanPDF 1 -ScanHTML 1 +ScanOLE2

[and then some more]

Is this something serious?

Samba and SSH are running fine.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is this something serious?

Not sure. You removed the part of the output that has the error.

• Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run clamav 2>&1' with exit code '1': orion.local:
    ---------- ID: remove_clamav_clamdscan_cron Function: file.absent Name: /etc/cron.d/openmediavault-clamdscan Result: True Comment: Removed file /etc/cron.d/openmediavault-clamdscan Started: 15:41:50.576316 Duration: 13.5 ms Changes: ---------- removed: /etc/cron.d/openmediavault-clamdscan
    ---------- ID: remove_clamav_clamdscan_cron_scripts Function: module.run Result: True Comment: file.find: ['/var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/clamdscan-c855889e-0b7d-4995-80b1-d464bdbb132b'] Started: 15:41:50.591626 Duration: 4.754 ms Changes: ---------- file.find: - /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/clamdscan-c855889e-0b7d-4995-80b1-d464bdbb132b
    ---------- ID: remove_clamav_daemon_logrotate Function: file.absent Name: /etc/logrotate.d/clamav-daemon Result: True Comment: Removed file /etc/logrotate.d/clamav-daemon Started: 15:41:50.596732 Duration: 2.533 ms Changes: ---------- removed: /etc/logrotate.d/clamav-daemon
    ---------- ID: remove_clamav_freshclam_logrotate Function: file.absent Name: /etc/logrotate.d/clamav-freshclam Result: True Comment: Removed file /etc/logrotate.d/clamav-freshclam Started: 15:41:50.599526 Duration: 2.264 ms Changes: ---------- removed: /etc/logrotate.d/clamav-freshclam
    ---------- ID: configure_clamd_apparmor_profile Function: file.replace Name: /etc/apparmor.d/usr.sbin.clamd Result: True Comment: No changes needed to be made Started: 15:41:50.602060 Duration: 10.997 ms Changes:
    ---------- ID: configure_clamd_apparmor_local_profile Function: file.append Name: /etc/apparmor.d/local/usr.sbin.clamd Result: True Comment: File /etc/apparmor.d/local/usr.sbin.clamd is in correct state Started: 15:41:50.613348 Duration: 14.167 ms Changes:
    ---------- ID: reload_clamd_apparmor_profile Function: cmd.run Name: apparmor_parser -r /etc/apparmor.d/usr.sbin.clamd Result: True Comment: State was not run because none of the onchanges reqs changed Started: 15:41:50.630422 Duration: 0.016 ms Changes:
    ---------- ID: configure_clamav_freshclam Function: file.managed Name: /etc/clamav/freshclam.conf Result: True Comment: File /etc/clamav/freshclam.conf is in the correct state Started: 15:41:50.630599 Duration: 99.593 ms Changes:
    ---------- ID: stop_clamav_freshclam_service_to_force_db_download Function: service.dead Name: clamav-freshclam Result: True Comment: onlyif condition is false Started: 15:41:50.755229 Duration: 3166.416 ms Changes:
    ---------- ID: start_clamav_freshclam_service Function: service.running Name: clamav-freshclam Result: True Comment: The service clamav-freshclam is already running Started: 15:41:53.923199 Duration: 73.728 ms Changes:
    ---------- ID: wait_for_clamav_freshclam_db_download Function: file.exists Name: /var/lib/clamav/main.cvd Result: True Comment: onlyif condition is false Started: 15:41:53.997441 Duration: 32.609 ms Changes:
    ---------- ID: configure_clamav_freshclam_logrotate Function: file.managed Name: /etc/logrotate.d/clamav-freshclam Result: True Comment: File /etc/logrotate.d/clamav-freshclam updated Started: 15:41:54.030549 Duration: 9.486 ms Changes: ---------- diff: New file mode: 0644 user: clamav
    ---------- ID: configure_clamav_daemon Function: file.managed Name: /etc/clamav/clamd.conf Result: True Comment: File /etc/clamav/clamd.conf is in the correct state Started: 15:41:54.040309 Duration: 212.535 ms Changes:
    ---------- ID: start_clamav_daemon_service Function: service.running Name: clamav-daemon Result: False Comment: Service clamav-daemon is already enabled, and is dead Started: 15:41:54.253886 Duration: 152.304 ms Changes:
    ---------- ID: start_clamav_onaccess_service Function: service.running Name: clamav-onaccess Result: False Comment: Service clamav-onaccess is already enabled, and is dead Started: 15:41:54.406719 Duration: 167.456 ms Changes:
    ---------- ID: configure_clamav_clamdscan_cron Function: file.managed Name: /etc/cron.d/openmediavault-clamdscan Result: True Comment: File /etc/cron.d/openmediavault-clamdscan updated Started: 15:41:54.574677 Duration: 43.648 ms Changes: ---------- diff: New file mode: 0644
    ---------- ID: configure_clamav_clamdscan_cron_script_c855889e-0b7d-4995-80b1-d464bdbb132b Function: file.managed Name: /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/clamdscan-c855889e-0b7d-4995-80b1-d464bdbb132b Result: True Comment: File /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/clamdscan-c855889e-0b7d-4995-80b1-d464bdbb132b updated Started: 15:41:54.618612 Duration: 75.225 ms Changes: ---------- diff: New file mode: 0750
    ---------- ID: configure_clamav_daemon_logrotate Function: file.managed Name: /etc/logrotate.d/clamav-daemon Result: True Comment: File /etc/logrotate.d/clamav-daemon updated Started: 15:41:54.694121 Duration: 6.423 ms Changes: ---------- diff: New file mode: 0644 user: clamav

Summary for orion.local
    -------------
    Succeeded: 16 (changed=8)
    Failed: 2
    -------------
    Total states run: 18
    Total run time: 4.088 s

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!