Easy Nextcloud Installation discussion

• Well mine was working also perfect now got this and I cannot open the log

Code
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
    More details can be found in the server log.

I also receive this error log too.

If you look in the containers, it says that the app cannot verify the server identity or something similar and is quietly shutting down. i will upload the log later today if i find some time

• Well mine was working also perfect now got this and I cannot open the log

Code
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
    More details can be found in the server log.

Further to the above post, this is the following error log that results in what Nefertiti wrote:

Can anyone help?

• I deleted everything and started from scratch. Got everything working ok just following Techno dad life's video, good stuff!

However I have one question regarding Nextcloudpi. I see in the settings menu that Preview generator is automatically active. Does that mean that I don't have to setup a cron job as I did before? Do the generator in Nextcloudpi automatically also cover external storage?

• Hi all,

I am trying to install nextcloudpi on my server but am having some issues

I am running mergefs and snapraid and wish to install the package on the merged desk

when i run lsblk, i dont see my merged partition

When i normally run dockers i point it to "/srv/78d3c681-3fb5-46c8-9900-dd43b82465ae/somedirectory " but this doesnt exist in the list

Have i setup snapraid/mergefs wrong?

FYi this is the output of lsblk

NAME MAJ:MIN RM SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINT

sda 8:0 0 3.7T 0 disk

└─sda1 8:1 0 3.7T 0 part /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Red2

sdb 8:16 0 223.6G 0 disk

├─sdb1 8:17 0 512M 0 part /boot/efi

├─sdb2 8:18 0 215.2G 0 part /

└─sdb3 8:19 0 7.9G 0 part [SWAP]

sdc 8:32 0 3.7T 0 disk

└─sdc1 8:33 0 3.7T 0 part /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Redpro1

sdd 8:48 0 465.8G 0 disk

└─sdd1 8:49 0 465.8G 0 part /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Crucial

sde 8:64 0 3.7T 0 disk

└─sde1 8:65 0 3.7T 0 part /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Redpro2cool

sdf 8:80 0 3.7T 0 disk

└─sdf1 8:81 0 3.7T 0 part /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Red1

Thanks,

Darrell

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!