ERROR when trying to verify OMV or PLUGIN UPDATES

• Hi,

since a couple of days OMV5 gives me errors when trying to Update plugins or OMV, via OMV GUI.

OMV seems to work fine but as soon as I press "update button" in those sections it seems to find some errors in repositories (please see atttached error message).

I reckon I could have messed up something by trying to follow a guide about installing apache2 and php aside OMV and...I know, shame on me, I know! X/

But now I can't figure out how to fix the situation: at least I would like to try something before choosing to reinstall from scratch!

Even because this way maybe I can learn something.

Could someone please help?

Here is the complete error message I got:

• Offizieller Beitrag

When you add a repo and that repo is broken, OMV cannot fix it. Remove your sury.org repo.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• When you add a repo and that repo is broken, OMV cannot fix it. Remove your sury.org repo.

I'm doing it now. Will see if it works. A question aside this: should I / can I do something now for installing the correct apache/php version? Of course I suppose that that guide I followed was not up to date and probably I installed some apache/php outdated version and now the files are still there.

• IT WORKED! THANKS!

I deleted the .list files containing the sury.org repos.

I also deleted the related gpg keys found through "apt-key list" with the command "apt-key del $ID"

Two further questions to make it complete:

- Should do something like apt-update, purge or so on to cleanup now?

- As the two lists containing these repos where "apache2.list" and "php.list" in the folder "/etc/apt/sources.list.d" should I do something more to recover the existing values (if there where existing values) in your opinion?

Thanks again!

• PS: sorry for my REALLY stupid questions: I'm seriously trying to get into LINUX world since some years, but I am not working in IT (I am an industrial desinger) and the time I can reserve for learning in this field is very very limited. Add to this that sometimes I get caught by a sort of kamikaze coding attittude and you will understand :)

Thanks once more.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!