Persistent portainer Data on external drive

• Start a new thread and answer the questions that have been asked of you.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Rockpro64 arm machine I thought the arm image should be pull automatically

linuxserver/emby:latest should but not emby/embyserver

emby/embyserver:latest will pull amd64 then there are

emby/embyserver_arm32v7:latest

emby/embyserver_arm64v8:latest

• You are running an AMD64 image on ARM hardware. This will never work.

Posts #42, 35 ask you questions related to the "exec format error" you reported. This error is reported when you run an image that is compiled for a platform other than the one you are trying to run it on.

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I don't use Emby, sorry. I believe there are far more Plex users here, myself included.

But if Emby is anything like Plex, the vast majority of problems seen will be related to incorrect permissions/ownership of the media files when compared to the user/group the container runs as.

--

• Offizieller Beitrag

No items found.

That image is from Manage Emby Server and TBH that has scanned all those folders rather quickly, + because that image is showing cover art or an image from the .nfo or scan it's finding something.

As gderf said this could be permissions, have you created an Emby user, does that user have read write access particularly the /config folder and the /Appdata/Emby in OMV, may also require access to each content folder for metadata.

Late now in the UK, I'm signing off.

• That image is from Manage Emby Server and TBH that has scanned all those folders rather quickly, + because that image is showing cover art or an image from the .nfo or scan it's finding something.

Not sure about that since is using my existing emby config where the covers was already scanned before for the same libraries

• It was working perfect under omv 4, anyway those disks got aquota.group and Aquota.user I got no idea where they come from?

Quota files have nothing to do with your problem unless you somehow configured quotas in such a way as to deny disk access to a user that is related to your container. HIGHLY unlikely.

--

• I don't use Emby, sorry. I believe there are far more Plex users here, myself included.

But if Emby is anything like Plex, the vast majority of problems seen will be related to incorrect permissions/ownership of the media files when compared to the user/group the container runs as.

Can i get a screen shot of you plex container volumes I am gonna try to see if its running for me?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I went back to OMV4 to check it again working works right away so this is for sure a permission issue in OMV5

I created a user Emby on OMV that user has read/write access to all the shares including the config then I create that user when configuring the WebUI for Emby.

Not sure about that since is using my existing emby config

This is not usually a good idea, I had to redeploy Emby, I copied the contents of the /config folder to another drive then deleted the one in use. When deploying a new container Emby creates a new /config folder, once complete I copied the data back.

Any problems usually arise from using previous /config folders on any docker container install, best practise is as above.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!