How to install Pyload Docker on OMV4?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'm using Raspberry Pi3b+ , and there are two ARM versions. arm64 and armhf .

You don't have to care for this image. Linuxserver takes care. Quote from hub.docker

"Our images support multiple architectures such as x86-64, arm64 and armhf. We utilise the docker manifest for multi-platform awareness. More information is available from docker here and our announcement here.

Simply pulling linuxserver/pyload should retrieve the correct image for your arch, but you can also pull specific arch images via tags."

However, in case of other images: you need armhf for the Pi3b+.

Is there step by step guide for this one?

If you look at the guides section for some of the available docker guides, you can transfer it to the pyload image.

Basically you just have to take the docker-compose section, copy it in Portainer and adjust the few settings to your needs.

• Hello Guys,

I've been in trouble (and I'll explain why) for some hours figuring out how to install pyLoad on OMV5 on Raspbery Pi 3 Model B with Docker and portainer.

This is How i solved.

1 Use this image (linuxserver/pyloa) https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/pyload

2 You can use this following docker-compose code (the same code that you find in the link above ) but you've to pay attention in Volumes: and ports: settings

2.1 Click (Add Stack) in stack list in Portainer, give it a name and paste the code.

2.2 Pay attention when you add Volumes . for example /path/to/pyload/config:/config became your-path-HDD-folder-in-omv:/config (the same for downloads)

2.3 You can change ports: but ther's something strange, and even if you change the port in docker-compose it will not change, by the way continue to install it . Then to really change your port you have to go to your config folder (for example via FTP) /appdata/pyLoad/pyload.conf

and edit manually the port

Finally i got a working pyLoad with like zero effort...

I hope it's usefull.

By Devtechk

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!