Can't select my USB drive in WebUI while creating file system

• Hello All,

First I am not sure what category this topic falls under but here it is and this is my issue.

I recently setup a Raspberry Pi 4 with OMV 5 so that I could transition my File Server stuff to this setup. I am ultimately planning on having 4 x 4 TB Western Digital My Passport (style) hard drives connected tot his "machine". I have however stumbled into an issue. I can not create a file system on the first drive that I have connected. It is the only drive connected right now. I have it mounted and when i click on create the popup opens. I try to select the drive but all it does is spin and goes away.

What is up with this? I want to be able to manage my device(s) through the WebUI. I have used older versions of OpenMediaVault before at an employer I was at a few years ago. We did not have any of this issue. I honestly forget what version of the software we used at this point. I know we used Raspberry Pi 3's and they worked flawlessly to serve as efficient file servers to perform a software upgrade roll out through an international company.

Any help here would be greatly appropriated. I did some googling but no one appears to address this issue. Maybe its just my setup!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!