Docker & VPN need help solving this.

• Hi

I am trying to solve 2 current problems now if I can run a client on my server or if I need a docker vpn. I currently use airvpn as my vpn provider. First I am trying to use my airvpn client with docker, but I run into 2 issues with portainer & yacht.

In portainer I get failure to retrieve template from network.

In yacht internal server error undefined.

If there is no way to use my airvpn client with docker. Then how do I set up this container with my airvpn provider. https://hub.docker.com/r/haugene/transmission-openvpn/

I have seen the technodadlife's vids on how to run dockers through a vpn docker but he only goes so far with it.

• Please delete the post in General posting twice about the same thing doesn't get an answer any quicker.

As I replied to you on reddit this simply will not work, either you create a separate docker container for your VPN connection then run the containers through that or as you have found an 'all in one package'. As to that particular one you have pointed too, not sure if that will work as it states it's version 3.3

• Please delete the post in General posting twice about the same thing doesn't get an answer any quicker.

As I replied to you on reddit this simply will not work, either you create a separate docker container for your VPN connection then run the containers through that or as you have found an 'all in one package'. As to that particular one you have pointed too, not sure if that will work as it states it's version 3.3

I deleted the post. I think it might work with setting it to version 2. Do you know of any other good guides online that explains in detail how to set up a vpn docker container.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!