Unable to access Web UI

• Hi, I upgrade my raspberry pi 4 bootable SSD to a bigger one. I cloned the old one using rpi-clone. Im unable to access the OMV web ui. Everything appear to be working, all my docker containers created under OMV are working and I can access my shares but im unable to access the web ui.

Any suggestions?

• appleimperio

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • Currently for me if I shutdown my Rasp Pi 3 with OMV normally it comes back up fine.

If I restart it through the web GUI it boots back up but the web GUI never works again so I have to restore it from a backup copy. So my current solution is to never "restart" it and only shut it down then power cycle it.

I'm also dealing with the problem that some changes in settings won't take and it throws a quota error through omv-salt. Then I have to revert the changes that I tried to make in the web GUI. This is a fresh install too. I'm hoping it's a common bug that'll be fixed soon.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!