Can't get rid of a "missing" filesystem after a storage migration

• Hello guys,

I've completed the storage migration of one of my OMV5 instances. I moved from 4 HDDs (2x in R1, 2x basic) and 3 filesystems to a single encrypted SSD.

I moved one FS after the other with the following procedure:

1.- Rsync copy of shared folders from HDD to SSD (pass#1)

2.- Stop clients (NFS & CIFS)

3.- Rsync copy of shared folders from HDD to SSD (pass#2)

4.- Move shared folders to the new FS using the GUI

5.- Restart the clients and test

6.- Umount/Delete old FS & wipe old disks

Everything went fine (not really with NFS but with CIFS at least) for the first 2 FS. But same procedure with the last FS ended up with a missing FS in the GUI.

Everything but this missing FS works fine after a reboot but I'd like to git rid of it. I've tried to remove the <mntent> bloc (14 to 23) in config.xml which was not present it /etc/fstab but it was a mess after the reboot, it ended up with 2 missing FS including the valid one this time.

I can't find what is wrong, I guess something obvious is just in front of my eyes but I need someone to point me the issue ;)

Thanks a lot in advance !

Olivier

• Belokan

Hat das Label OMV 5.x hinzugefügt.
  • Hello macom,

Yes I did try already but:

Error

id: The value "OMV.data.Store.ImplicitModel-ext-8263-1" does not match exactly one schema of [{"type":"string","format":"fsuuid"},{"type":"string","format":"devicefile"}].

I can't figure out where this comes from:

Code
    <fsname>/srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-76f46ef6-15f3-4a18-b8d4-5f9c791975bd/nfsproxmox</fsname>
    <dir>/srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-76f46ef6-15f3-4a18-b8d4-5f9c791975bd</dir>
    <type>ext4</type>

Because nfsproxmox was indeed a FS before the migration, located on a single HDD and named (if I remember correctly) /srv/dev-disk-by-label-nfsproxmox.

As I've not played around editing fstab or config.xml except to try to remove the <mntent> block, is it possible that the "search & replace" procedure of the GUI used to modify config.xml when moving a shared folder from one FS to one other faces a bug when the origin FS and the shared folder names are identical ?

• Belokan

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!