​Failed to execute command help

• I had an issue where I booted and my raid was gone and one of my HDDS was gone also. After hours of playing with wires lsblk shows me all 10 of my hdds. The issue now is I get: "Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; blockdev --getsize64 '/dev/sdd' 2>&1' with exit code '1': blockdev: cannot open /dev/sdd: No such device or address" doing anything in the OMV GUI. I cant even recan my disk drives to this metal,

• I have a problem with the same type of error output, though I think it is due to the lack of root privilege executing the command.

I get:

OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; blockdev --getsize64 '/dev/sda' 2>&1' with exit code '1': blockdev: cannot open /dev/sda: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:196

when trying to see the SMART output of the drives. If I copy this command, add a sudo before the blockdev command, it correctly executes in my user environment as 'pi' on a raspberry pi with OMV 6.0.15-1 (Shaitan), on a bullseye Linux 5.10.92-v7l+.

I had presumed that the OMV would issue this command from a privileged environment.

I haven't been able to find others with this type of problem in the forums, so I have added it here.

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8;blockdev --getsize64 '/dev/sda' 2>&1' with exit code '1': blockdev: cannot open /dev/sda: No such file or directory

OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; blockdev --getsize64 '/dev/sda' 2>&1' with exit code '1': blockdev: cannot open /dev/sda: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:196

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/blockdevice.inc(258): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array)

#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/smart.inc(100): OMV\System\BlockDevice->getSize()

#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(635): Engined\Rpc\Smart->Engined\Rpc\{closure}()

#3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/smart.inc(109): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->asyncProc(Object(Closure))

#4 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Smart->enumerateDevices(NULL, Array)

#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#6 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/smart.inc(177): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('enumerateDevice...', NULL, Array)

#7 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Smart->getList(Array, Array)

#8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(149): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getList', Array, Array)

#10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(588): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusnZ...', '/tmp/bgoutputqf...')

#11 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(159): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))

#12 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/smart.inc(219): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('getList', Array, Array)

#13 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Smart->getListBg(Array, Array)

#14 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#15 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getListBg', Array, Array)

#16 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Smart', 'getListBg', Array, Array, 1)

#17 {main}

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!