I broke everything after it was working

• Hello,

First of all I apologize for any information that is missing as I am a true BEGINNER, I only used this Raspi for Pi-Hole and Homebridge... sorry.

Currently on a Raspberry Pi 3 running Raspbian OS, everything upgraded and updated to the latest as of today, April 18th.

I think I broke my omv code because now nothing works, when I access where the UI is supposed to be I get the following error:

Code
    Error #0:
    InvalidArgumentException: The environment variable 'OMV_CACHE_DIR' does not exist. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/environment.inc:47
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/controlpanel/controlpanelabstract.inc(190): OMV\Environment::get('OMV_CACHE_DIR')
    #1 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(46): OMV\ControlPanel\ControlPanelAbstract->render()
    #2 {main}

Also, when I try to remove the software to install again I get the following error:

And if I just try to install I get this error:

Thank you for any help you can provide.

I am worried about reinstalling my entire Raspbian OS.

I am NOT WORRIED of loosing data of my previos OMV configuration.

• jolimk99

Hat das Label OMV 5.x hinzugefügt.
  • After fighting against some install issues, I have managed to recover the UI.. however it wont let me do anything showing the following error:

• Offizieller Beitrag

A lot of grief can be avoided by installing according to this -> Guide for R-PI's. At the end, this doc will link over to the main User Guide where you'll find a section called OS Backup. For the cost of one (1) additional SD-card, rotating backup, and a reasonable bit of caution, you'd (probably) never have to rebuild again unless you want to.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!