Headless system disk backup with PartedMagic (CloneZilla)

• Offizieller Beitrag

This plugin puts certain ISOs in the /boot directory and allows you to boot from them without media or display. So, the ISO for partedmagic isn't interchangeable. I guess I should add gparted live as an option. For me, systemrescuecd is enough but it might be to much for some users.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Aaron, that is such a waste of time. Let people learn to use SystemRescueCD or PartedMagic. You should stick to the multi tool solutions or you will find yourself adding programs all the time. Clonezilla should be the only exception.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Aaron, that is such a waste of time. Let people learn to use SystemRescueCD or PartedMagic. You should stick to the multi tool solutions or you will find yourself adding programs all the time. Clonezilla should be the only exception.

I agree... I was just mentioning Gparted for the sake of people who may want to use it... since it is similar to PartedMagic (although lacks quite a few features).. sysrescuecd should be fine... IIRC, Parted is already on sysresc.. you don't need 3-4 different ISO's that do all the same thing

• Aaron I just posted the last free parted magic iso for people who're scared of the five bucks.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Jesus... of course its old... but not that ancient like debian squeeze is today... so it will work just fine.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Stick with the old iso... works just fine, I guess.

Greetings
    David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!