NextCloud - Internal Server Error

• They're the same thing.

If you follow the multiple walkthroughs on this, they all say how to create the container.

I have below...

sudo docker exec -it nextclouddb bashroot@omv:~# sudo docker exec -it nextcloudd b bash

root@0c39a33e2808:/# mysql -u root -p

Enter password:

ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run /mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)

root@0c39a33e2808:/#

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'm guessing you do not have a a root password docker-compose.

At this point, I would delete your folders, and redploy the stack, and follow the instructions as written

I wrote a very detailed walk through for how to setup duckdns and nextcloud here... If you follow that exactly, it will work.

RE: Nextcloud Bad Gateway

• Ok, let's start from the beginning:

Post here inside a code box, the YML you used on the stack (hide sensible data).

Then, provide some more info about what guide did you follow;

On what hardware/software are you launching Nextcloud

Anything that can help us to help you

You can trust that none of us have crystal balls that see your setup.

Also FYI, I had some issues with the DB when I first installed Nextcloud because I was using special characters in the password, for eg ($%!%?=)

Only fixed it by using alphanumerical password only, for eg (Th15i54Pa55W0rD)

And, yeah, starting from scratch will save a lot of time.

• Hello Everybody,

I still have the same problem, sometimes when i reboot the server, i have this error while retstart the docker service.

Now nextcloud doesn't work at all...

French user | OMV 5.3.8.1

Thinkcentre Core i3 8go RAM HDD 500 Go for OS

5 x 500 Go HDD raid 5

Unifi server, Jdownloader, Nextcloud

• Hello Everybody,

I still have the same problem, sometimes when i reboot the server, i have this error while retstart the docker service.

Now nextcloud doesn't work at all...

This type of posts, doesn't help in any way to give any assistance.

Either explain, in detail, what is happening or, at least post some outputs of logs or some screenshots of what's going on.

• This type of posts, doesn't help in any way to give any assistance.

Either explain, in detail, what is happening or, at least post some outputs of logs or some screenshots of what's going on.

Sure you're right !

So i Have that error

Code
    Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
    More details can be found in the server log.

Where I can find log details?

I have a file inside nextcloud app data wich have .log extensions, but I can't open it or there is nothing inside.

Thanks

5 x 500 Go HDD raid 5

• Where I can find log details?

Run and post inside a codebox

docker logs -f nextcloud 

To quit, press Ctrl+c

• I Have this when connected to ssh on the server

Code
    root@homeserver:~#  docker logs -f nextcloud 
    Error: No such container: nextcloud

And when I try to launch a console to portainer :

Code
    root@8c9c5995dbc9:/#  docker logs -f nextcloud
    bash: docker: command not found
    root@8c9c5995dbc9:/#

5 x 500 Go HDD raid 5

• Logs are too long, please find attached

Code
    8c9c5995dbc9        ownyourbits/nextcloudpi-x86    "/run-parts.sh 192.1…"   3 years ago         Up 6 hours                    0.0.0.0:80->80/tcp, 0.0.0.0:443->443/tcp, 0.0.0.0:4443->4443/tcp                                                                                                                     nextcloudpi

You're running nextcloudpi that isn't, in any place of the forum, a supported guide.
    You should be asking for help in their forum/github.

I can't help you, sorry.

• Hello to everyone.

I tried for several days to solve the same problem of the thread ("Internal server error"), without success, so I'm here to ask for help.

This string appers only when try to connect to the subfolder in the URL: https://mysubdomain.domain.url/nextcloud.

I followed this guide: [How-To] Nextcloud with swag (Letsencrypt) using OMV and docker-compose.

I modified some entries, because in the first time I received errors from Certbot (main domain cannot receive others certificates...). Then these errors was solved. This is now my .yml file:

Then, followed some tips of this thread ( Soma), I changed the password of database in the docker-compose.yml file, and create a new one without special characters.

To give more additional information,

Code
    docker ps -a

give this:

Code
    CONTAINER ID   IMAGE                           COMMAND   CREATED          STATUS             PORTS
                                                    NAMES
    9b22ebaeb447   ghcr.io/linuxserver/nextcloud   "/init"   18 minutes ago   Up 18 minutes      80/tcp, 0.0.0.0:450->443/tcp, :::450->443/tcp                              nextcloud
    42a4e02f82c6   ghcr.io/linuxserver/mariadb     "/init"   18 minutes ago   Up 18 minutes      3306/tcp
                                                    nextclouddb
    366bf685142b   linuxserver/swag                "/init"   2 hours ago      Up About an hour   0.0.0.0:81->80/tcp, :::81->80/tcp, 0.0.0.0:444->443/tcp, :::444->443/tcp   swag

Now, if I try

Code
    docker logs -f nextcloud

I have this:

Code
    PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Typed static property OC::$server must not be accessed before initialization in /config/www/nextcloud/cron.php:192
    Stack trace:
    #0 {main}
      thrown in /config/www/nextcloud/cron.php on line 192
    PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Typed static property OC::$server must not be accessed before initialization in /config/www/nextcloud/cron.php:192
    Stack trace:
    #0 {main}
      thrown in /config/www/nextcloud/cron.php on line 192

I don't understand the problem: "$server must not be accessed before initialization".

Thank you in advance.

This is my OMV system:

Versione 6.3.8-1 (Shaitan)

Processore Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz

Kernel Linux 6.1.0-0.deb11.5-amd64

omv 6.3.8-1 Shaitan | Linux 6.1.0-0.deb11.5-amd64

• I think my problem is that I have a subdomain with an unsupported provider of swag

The internal error is from Nextcloud to MariaDB communication.

ports: # uncomment this and the next line if you want to bypass the proxy

- 450:443

Did you made the initial configuration via http://IP_of_LAN:450 from a PC on the same LAN?

• Thanks for your replay.

Did you made the initial configuration via http://IP_of_LAN:450 from a PC on the same LAN?

No, I didn't! I uncommented the proxy line only to try another way: also with it commented I had the same problem.

In the meanwhile, I have troubles also with Cloudflare (but this is another thing).

So, abandoning Cloudflare, tomorrow I will reproduce the configuration that's on my previous post and connect to http://nextcloud_IP_LAN:450. After, I'll post here the result.

omv 6.3.8-1 Shaitan | Linux 6.1.0-0.deb11.5-amd64

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!