Help to configure FFmpeg docker

• Hello!

I am trying to configure Automatic conversion of media files using ffmpeg but i am not able to let it work

i am using the docher https://hub.docker.com/search?…mage&q=linuxserver/ffmpeg

on command i put this : 'docker' 'run' 'linuxserver/ffmpeg' '-i /srv/dev-sataa24/Torrent/config/0000.mkv' ' -c:v libx264 -b:v 4M ' '-vf' 'scale=1280:720' '-c:a' 'copy' '/config/output.mkv'

on volume i put those parameters like in the picture

but when i deploy the container, it stops

and it says

libswscale 5. 9.100 / 5. 9.100,

configuration: --disable-debug --disable-doc --disable-ffplay --enable-ffprobe --enable-avresample --enable-gpl --enable-libaom --enable-libass --enable-libfdk_aac --enable-libfreetype --enable-libkvazaar --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libopus --enable-libtheora --enable-libv4l2 --enable-libvidstab --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libxml2 --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --enable-libxvid --enable-nonfree --enable-openssl --enable-small --enable-stripping --enable-version3,ffmpeg version 4.4 Copyright (c) 2000-2021 the FFmpeg developers,

built with gcc 7 (Ubuntu/Linaro 7.5.0-3ubuntu1~18.04),

libavutil 56. 70.100 / 56. 70.100,

libavcodec 58.134.100 / 58.134.100,

libavformat 58. 76.100 / 58. 76.100,

libavdevice 58. 13.100 / 58. 13.100,

libavresample 4. 0. 0 / 4. 0. 0,

libavfilter 7.110.100 / 7.110.100,

libswresample 3. 9.100 / 3. 9.100,

libpostproc 55. 9.100 / 55. 9.100,

/srv/dev-sataa24/Torrent/config/0000.mkv: No such file or directory

where is the problem?

• macom

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

where is the problem?

/srv/dev-sataa24/Torrent/config/0000.mkv: No such file or directory

Code
    docker run --rm -it \
      -v /srv/dev-disk-by-label-sataa24/Torrent/:/config \
      linuxserver/ffmpeg \
      -i /config/input.mkv \
      -c:v libx264 \
      -b:v 4M \
      -vf scale=1280:720 \
      -c:a copy \
      /config/output.mkv

assuming that the file input.mkv is in the folder /srv/dev-disk-by-label-sataa24/Torrent/

I installed ffmpeg alongside OMV on my server. Works well without docker.

• The name of the file is 000.mkv, but I have this problem and i am not able to make it work.

My intention to make it so that ffmpeg is watching automatically the directory and every MKV file will be processed

• Offizieller Beitrag

Maybe start with one file. And if that is working move on (no idea if it is possible what you want to do with this image).

Did you check the code I posted? I changed the path of the bind mount. You need to check if it is ok for your system.

• it gives this problem

Invalid loglevel "/srv/dev-disk-by-label-sataa24/Torrent/:/config". Possible levels are numbers or:,

"quiet",

"panic",

"fatal",

"error",

the code you gave me i need to put on COMMAND?

sorry but are 2 months i use OMV, i never used linux and honestly i start to like all those features

Thanks for the help

• I was able finally to make it work, now i would like to make a watch directory, so that if there is some file is starting automatically

• are many hours that I try to configure the watch directory, but i noticed that is not possible so i surrender, i will do it manually, for me it will be the same like i use windows software, but on the NAS is saving a lot of power;) and the quality of conversion is much better than divx converter

i search on internet how to make it so that all the files in the directory will be converted.

i use this code for conversion and move the output file in another directory

Code
    docker run  --rm  -it  -v /srv/dev-disk-by-id-usb-TOSHIBA_TransMemory_0022CFF653EDC3413A2F100F-0-0-part1/000/FFmpeg/:/config linuxserver/ffmpeg  -i /config/*.mkv  -c:v libx265  -b:v 4M  -vf scale=1280:720 -c:a copy  -c:s copy  -y  /config/Convertiti/*.mkv -hide_banner

i use docker run so that i can see the progress after i close the terminal, maybe there is some other way to monitor the process but i am really new in linux world

now how i make it so that i can convert all the files in the directory and put the converted files in another directory with the same name of the original file?

on internet i found this code, how i apply it?

Code
    for i in *.avi; do ffmpeg -i "$i" "${i%.*}.mp4"; done

please help

• i know, i have arm64 handbrake is not working, i was able to make a script file so that i can run every different settings fast with ffmpeg, the only problem is that the cpu is not workin 100%

here i put the examples:

with FFmpeg max cpu usage it goes rarely on 200%

this is with the ffmpeg docker

This is the scrit i use with ffmpeg

#!/bin/bash

cd /srv/dev-sataa24/Convertire/

for i in *.mkv;

do ffmpeg -i "$i" -c:v libx265 -b:v 4M -vf scale=1280:720 -c:a copy -c:s copy "0 ${i%.*}.mkv" 2> "0 ${i%.*}.txt";

done

also on ffmpeg docker there is not NICE

This is the script with docker ffmpeg

it shoud arrive almost to 400%, where is the problem?

• i was able to make it so that is converting all the file in the directory , now i need to understand how to put them in the directory OUT with the same name

docker run --rm -it -v /srv/dev-disk-by-id-usb-TOSHIBA_TransMemory_0022CFF653EDC3413A2F100F-0-0-part1/Test/:/config linuxserver/ffmpeg -i /config/"${file}"*.wma -c:a libvorbis /config/out/output.ogg

P.S. now i am using the docker linuxserver/ffmpeg, because ffmpeg is limited with ARM64 also if i was able to conver how i want, but unfortunatelly was not using all cores and also i tried to my friend that is using cluster server with 10 PI 4 is limited to 1/40 core

Please help!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!