Nach OMV aufsetzen keinen zugriff mehr auf die Festplatten

• Hallo zusammen

Ich hatte ja das Problem dass ich keinen Zugriff auf die bestehenden Festplatten hatte, da ich die Platten nach dem Neu Aufsetzen nicht mounten konnte. Dies hat ja mit eurer Hilfe super geklappt.

Die Platten sind gemounted und es zeigt auch an dass Dateien drauf sind anhand des belegten Speichers... nur wenn ich auf die Platten zugreife sind diese leer.... wo mache ich den Überlegungsfehler oder Konfigurationsfehler?

Würde mich auf nochmaligen SUPPORT freuen

• Offizieller Beitrag

nur wenn ich auf die Platten zugreife sind diese leer.

Wie greifst du denn zu?

Wenn du freigaben anlegst, ist es besser zu dem Verzeichnis zu browsen, statt den Namen einzutippen (Tippfehler erzeugen neue Freigaben/Verzeichnisse).

Browsen geht so:

• Don't advise armhf, ;)

arm64 runs so much better on the Pi and avoids some issues with docker images

well this was in the context of an emergency for an inexperienced user.

Put yourself in his shoes, would you want to try with a "64bit OS, that’s coming next, we’re just fixing some issues in Bullseye before we release it." ?
    this quote is from https://www.raspberrypi.com/ne…h-raspberry-pi-os-legacy/ section "Lastly"

omv 6.9.6-2 (Shaitan) on RPi CM4/4GB with 64bit Kernel 6.1.21-v8+

2x 6TB 3.5'' HDDs (CMR) formatted with ext4 via 2port PCIe SATA card with ASM1061R chipset providing hardware supported RAID1

omv 6.9.3-1 (Shaitan) on RPi4/4GB with 32bit Kernel 5.10.63 and WittyPi 3 V2 RTC HAT

2x 3TB 3.5'' HDDs (CMR) formatted with ext4 in Icy Box IB-RD3662-C31 / hardware supported RAID1

For Read/Write performance of SMB shares hosted on this hardware see forum here

• I shouldn't pitch in since I didn't read the thread (I don't read German and I don't "google translate) and didn't understood the context.

My bad.

we’re just fixing some issues in Bullseye

The issues Raspberry is having with Bullseye are mostly due to peripherals (as far as I've been reading) and with Desktop version

And that "legacy OS" is nothing more than an armhf Buster version updated (the previous was raspios_lite_armhf-2021-11-08 )

For a lite system, with a 24/7 system in mind, arm64 Bullseye Lite runs stable enough.

It is available officially so it can be considered STABLE.

It happened with the arm64 Buster version that was kept on BETA stage although it was stable and issues free.

Again, my comment was out of the thread.

So, I'll end here, ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!