What web server does OMV use and how can I check it's running when I SSH in?

• It's nginx

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Something is terribly wrong there. Looks like the install is incomplete.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Haven't you been asking this in a different thread too?

I guess ylu want to know if it is listening on a specific port. Use sudo netstat -tulpen to see which process is listening on which port.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• I found out my mistake. I was installing omv to the Block Storage, not the server. So the public ip was not seeing omv, only the debian server. I did again, installed to the server and the block storage is now a storage drive for omv. So it's working now

• I do not get "the block storage has an IP" thing. What kind of storage are you using? For OMV to work best, it should be a (virtual) device on the server, no remote volume.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• As OMV requires two (or more) hard drives, I had to create a VPS but I also needed a second drive. Vultr allows you to create another drive using Block Storage and link it to the VPS. So the VPS sees a literal other physical drive. It works well. However, I simply installed to the wrong drive.

• This is one reason, why the docs say: Unplug all devices except the boot disk.

• macom

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!