FileBrowser not accessible

• I am running OMV 6.0.18-1. I wanted to try the new plugin for FileBrowser but it seems I cannot reach them from outside OMV:

The service is running (checked with postman ps and postman logs filebrowser)

In OMV (conected with ssh), if I try curl SERVER-IP:3670 it shows me the html of the page, but, if I try to access it from my computer (in the same local network), it does not work.

In firefox I get an error "The connection has timed out". Not the same as if I type a random port numbe (unable to connect).

I have a lot of service running with docker (I even could try filebrowser with docker), but I prefer to running with OMV if possible. Any ideas how to solve this?

I have never worked with podman before. With docker I do not have to add any firewall rule or something like that to access to any container. Just expose some port and them access it from SERVER-IP:PORT

• I did not read that thread, I just caught up.

I tried to remove the plugin and install again, but without no success.

The services is up and running fine I think.

• I just tried wetty, to check if this is happening in other plugins and yes, it is happening the same.

The service is up and running, but I am not able to access it from my local network. I also tried to change the port, but did not work neither.

• hi can you help me how to install it

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; omv-salt deploy run --no-color photoprism 2>&1' with exit code '1': WDMCH:

----------

ID: create_photoprism_appdata_storage_dir

Function: file.directory

Name: /srv/dev-sataa24/bata//storage/

Result: True

Comment: The directory /srv/dev-sataa24/bata//storage is in the correct state

Started: 16:09:08.156214

Duration: 100.755 ms

Changes:

----------

ID: create_photoprism_appdata_db_dir

Name: /srv/dev-sataa24/bata//db/

Comment: The directory /srv/dev-sataa24/bata//db is in the correct state

Started: 16:09:08.257503

Duration: 4.773 ms

Changes:

----------

ID: create_photoprism_app_container_systemd_unit_file

Function: file.managed

Name: /etc/systemd/system/container-photoprism-app.service

Comment: File /etc/systemd/system/container-photoprism-app.service is in the correct state

Started: 16:09:08.262760

Duration: 506.404 ms

Changes:

----------

ID: create_photoprism_db_container_systemd_unit_file

Name: /etc/systemd/system/container-photoprism-db.service

Comment: File /etc/systemd/system/container-photoprism-db.service is in the correct state

Started: 16:09:08.769804

Duration: 127.434 ms

Changes:

----------

ID: create_photoprism_pod_systemd_unit_file

Name: /etc/systemd/system/pod-photoprism.service

Comment: File /etc/systemd/system/pod-photoprism.service is in the correct state

Started: 16:09:08.897884

Duration: 62.05 ms

Changes:

----------

ID: photoprism_systemctl_daemon_reload

Function: module.run

Comment: service.systemctl_reload: True

Started: 16:09:08.963429

Duration: 2297.641 ms

Changes:

----------

service.systemctl_reload:

True

----------

ID: start_photoprism_service

Function: service.running

Name: pod-photoprism

Result: False

Comment: Job for pod-photoprism.service failed because the control process exited with error code.

See "systemctl status pod-photoprism.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

Started: 16:09:11.273331

Duration: 4383.292 ms

Changes:

Summary for WDMCH

------------

Succeeded: 6 (changed=1)

Failed: 1

------------

Total states run: 7

Total run time: 7.482 s

OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; omv-salt deploy run --no-color photoprism 2>&1' with exit code '1': WDMCH:

----------

ID: create_photoprism_appdata_storage_dir

Name: /srv/dev-sataa24/bata//storage/

Comment: The directory /srv/dev-sataa24/bata//storage is in the correct state

Started: 16:09:08.156214

Duration: 100.755 ms

Changes:

----------

ID: create_photoprism_appdata_db_dir

Name: /srv/dev-sataa24/bata//db/

Comment: The directory /srv/dev-sataa24/bata//db is in the correct state

Started: 16:09:08.257503

Duration: 4.773 ms

Changes:

----------

ID: create_photoprism_app_container_systemd_unit_file

Name: /etc/systemd/system/container-photoprism-app.service

Comment: File /etc/systemd/system/container-photoprism-app.service is in the correct state

Started: 16:09:08.262760

Duration: 506.404 ms

Changes:

----------

ID: create_photoprism_db_container_systemd_unit_file

Name: /etc/systemd/system/container-photoprism-db.service

Comment: File /etc/systemd/system/container-photoprism-db.service is in the correct state

Started: 16:09:08.769804

Duration: 127.434 ms

Changes:

----------

ID: create_photoprism_pod_systemd_unit_file

Name: /etc/systemd/system/pod-photoprism.service

Comment: File /etc/systemd/system/pod-photoprism.service is in the correct state

Started: 16:09:08.897884

Duration: 62.05 ms

Changes:

----------

ID: photoprism_systemctl_daemon_reload

Function: module.run

Comment: service.systemctl_reload: True

Started: 16:09:08.963429

Duration: 2297.641 ms

Changes:

----------

service.systemctl_reload:

True

----------

ID: start_photoprism_service

Function: service.running

Name: pod-photoprism

Result: False

Comment: Job for pod-photoprism.service failed because the control process exited with error code.

See "systemctl status pod-photoprism.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

Started: 16:09:11.273331

Duration: 4383.292 ms

Changes:

Summary for WDMCH

------------

Succeeded: 6 (changed=1)

Failed: 1

------------

Total states run: 7

Total run time: 7.482 s in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:197

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/engine/module/serviceabstract.inc(62): OMV\System\Process->execute()

#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(170): OMV\Engine\Module\ServiceAbstract->deploy()

#2 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Config->applyChanges(Array, Array)

#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(149): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)

#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(588): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusIx...', '/tmp/bgoutput7z...')

#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(159): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))

#7 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(192): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)

#8 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Config->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)

#9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)

#11 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)

#12 {main}

• Personally wait a bit longer it does appear that 2 hours or more are required, why I don't know

But wait between what actions? Uninstall, then wait 2 hours, then install and wait other 2 hours? What is the reason of that waiting? Something magical happens in between? hahaha

Hello

I have the same problem. Installation successfully, but Login not possible. Username or Password wrong.

It is not the same problem. I cannot access the UI so I cannot even login.

• hey, I got the same problem and filebrowser worked after a reboot, same for photoprism

Thank you very much! I did not try that (usually, my server never reboorts, only with power failure hahaha).

Problem solved! Filebrowser and Wetty are working like a charm!

This new feature of OMV is awesome because of it's simplicty!

• goliath

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • Hello, I'm not sure if it's th right way to post again on this thread, although it is labelled "solved"...

I have exactly the same problem, can not open the filebrowser-plugin nor photoprism. Even a restart of the system is not helping. Tried several times including uninstall and reinstall each of the plugins.

Since i'm new to omv, i don't know how to get information on possible errors causing that behaviour.

Thankful for any hints...

• Hello, I'm not sure if it's th right way to post again on this thread, although it is labelled "solved"...

I have exactly the same problem, can not open the filebrowser-plugin nor photoprism. Even a restart of the system is not helping. Tried several times including uninstall and reinstall each of the plugins.

Since i'm new to omv, i don't know how to get information on possible errors causing that behaviour.

Thankful for any hints...

What hardware are you running and post the output of podman ps -a on a codebox.

• OMV runs on an ASUS PRIME A520M-K Mainboard with AMD Ryzen 3 4300GE, 16 GB ; 4x 4TB WD Red (Raid6)

Code
    CONTAINER ID  IMAGE                                   COMMAND               CREATED            STATUS                PORTS                   NAMES
    9778bb237a8f  k8s.gcr.io/pause:3.2                                          About an hour ago  Up About an hour ago  0.0.0.0:2342->2342/tcp  0885c8ee9a54-infra
    329b38829186  docker.io/mariadb:latest                mariadbd              About an hour ago  Up About an hour ago  0.0.0.0:2342->2342/tcp  photoprism-db
    a0847408aeb2  docker.io/library/caddy:latest          caddy run --confi...  About an hour ago  Up About an hour ago  0.0.0.0:2342->2342/tcp  photoprism-proxy
    0e8ed51c501e  docker.io/photoprism/photoprism:latest  /opt/photoprism/b...  About an hour ago  Up About an hour ago  0.0.0.0:2342->2342/tcp  photoprism-app
  • What happens when you open a browser on a PC on the same network with http://IP of OMV:2384???

• It is always the same, using IP or Name: a timeout occurs.

photoprism is configured to use port 2342, tried both ports 2342 and 2384, same timeout error...

Don't understand why there are two port-numbers in the logs..

• OMV runs on an ASUS PRIME A520M-K Mainboard with AMD Ryzen 3 4300GE, 16 GB ; 4x 4TB WD Red (Raid6)

Code
    CONTAINER ID  IMAGE                                   COMMAND               CREATED            STATUS                PORTS                   NAMES
    9778bb237a8f  k8s.gcr.io/pause:3.2                                          About an hour ago  Up About an hour ago  0.0.0.0:2342->2342/tcp  0885c8ee9a54-infra
    329b38829186  docker.io/mariadb:latest                mariadbd              About an hour ago  Up About an hour ago  0.0.0.0:2342->2342/tcp  photoprism-db
    a0847408aeb2  docker.io/library/caddy:latest          caddy run --confi...  About an hour ago  Up About an hour ago  0.0.0.0:2342->2342/tcp  photoprism-proxy
    0e8ed51c501e  docker.io/photoprism/photoprism:latest  /opt/photoprism/b...  About an hour ago  Up About an hour ago  0.0.0.0:2342->2342/tcp  photoprism-app

You are putting all containers to the same port. All are listening on 2342. This can not work.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• OK, i understand. But this must be happened by default, since there is only one field in the plugin-configuration pane where i can set a portnumber. Seems i could not get rid of it by deinstalling/reinstalling the plugin.

Any idea how i can clean this up?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!