Can't Access Files in Shared Folder despite being seen in Filesystems

• Hi,

I have just installed OMV6 onto a brand new unit. I previously had a server running from a raspberry pi (also running OMV6). This old server had a 14TB WD external hard drive connected to it which housed all my media. (These were split into partitions: Films and TV Shows). I assumed that as the drive was already formatted to OMV standard I could just plug the drive into the new server and everything would cross over. But now that I have set up an SMB share I cannot access the files or folders that are on the drive.

At first I assumed the data had been wiped until I looked at my mounted filesystems and saw that the space taken up by the files was still being recognised.

I've done some googling and attempted a few different options such as just setting the reserved path to / but nothing is working.

So I could really do with some help!

Happy to answer any further questions you may have. And a speedy response would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

• macom

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!