Docker: Receips-Database Tandoor no Webinterface shown

• Hi,

I've just used Portainer to create a new Stack with a composer-file to create a tandoor-stack. I've running this config successfull onto a raspi 4, but I want to bring it onto my main-server.

Unfortunely it shows running into portainer, also is shown it's configured port (actually 81:8081 - I tried out several ports ...), but I can't reach it's webinterface

I've tried out another container created on console with this compose-file, but same, I can't reach it with browser ...

Another docker-container running paperless-ngx is running successfull.

Anybody an idea, what I've to do?

The compose-file

ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 (Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1220L V2 @ 2.30GHz), 12GB Ram, 512GB Bootdisk (SSD M.2), 3* 4TB WD Red (Raid5) | omv 6.0.33-1 (Shaitan)

• Offizieller Beitrag

I've running this config successfull onto a raspi

Based on this docker-compose file and the .env?

I assume you got the docker-compose file from here: https://docs.tandoor.dev/install/docker/

This is from the original file on that site:

Code
      nginx_recipes:
        image: nginx:mainline-alpine
        restart: always
        ports:
          - 80:80

You have

Code
      nginx_recipes:
        ports:
          - 81:8081

So you changed the port inside the container from 80 to 8081. That is not going to work. Never change the value on the right side of the ":".

Only change the left side. As you have probably OMV running on port 80 you can change it to

Code
      nginx_recipes:
        ports:
          - 81:80

if you have nothing else running on port 81. Otherwise use 82 or what ever is available. But do NOT change the 80

• Great, that was it!

Thanks

On Raspi it was running with 80:80 because there it was the first docker-container ...

ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 (Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1220L V2 @ 2.30GHz), 12GB Ram, 512GB Bootdisk (SSD M.2), 3* 4TB WD Red (Raid5) | omv 6.0.33-1 (Shaitan)

• caldir65

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!