Anacron - PHP Warning

• I was going through and updating my docker containers this past week and one of them (NZBHydra2) required a system update in order for the new update to work. I haven't updated the server since Feb-2021. when I updated I had one update that would not install. I cant remember the name but I think it was something to do with OMVExtras. after I did the install of the updates I restarted the system and saw that NZBHydar2 was up and running but shortly after I got a email from the server

after I got the email I did some looking on the forum and couldn't find any post with the same issues Unable to load dynamic library 'curl.so' and Unable to load dynamic library 'imagick.so' then I stumbled on to the forum post about OMVExtra being moved to github so I followed the instuctions at OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers. then I restarted the server, after the update I got these two emails

I then checked for more updates and installed all updates, they all installed. I then restarted the server and I didn't receive the php-fpm emails after this so I take it the updates solved the last two emails.

I'm still getting the first email every 6 hours or so. any help would be greatly appreciated

I know there's a lot of information here, I'm just trying to be thorough Thank you

• Offizieller Beitrag

I haven't updated the server since Feb-2021.

I'm just trying to be thorough

I honestly think you should update your server a bit more often.

I simply recommend that you update/install OMV6 and then see what problems you have.

• thank you for the quick reply, I normally do update more often, the last two years I've been remodeling my main floor and yard by my self, so I didn't have a lot of free time and if it continued to work I forgot about ( I know, it's a bad habit but that's how it happened)

I'll have to look into updating omv5 to omv6

is there anything I can try before that, so I can create a cloned thumb drive with out errors before updating

Thank you again

• Offizieller Beitrag

is there anything I can try before that, so I can create a cloned thumb drive with out errors before updating

Googling it seems that the imagick.so package corresponds to a library that is no longer needed by the version of PHP you have installed. Therefore it does not exist in your system.

Here is a link that might help you.

https://bobcares.com/blog/unab…namic-library-imagick-so/

Maybe someone has a more direct solution... Sorry, it's August and there aren't many active moderators, I'm not an expert, I can't offer you more help with this problem.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!