After omv5 is upgraded to 6, plugins list cannot be loaded

• There were many errors during apt upgrade. After checking one by one, you can now open the omv6 web management page, but there is no data on the plugins page. At first, I thought that OMV extras was not installed, but after I installed OMV extras 6, it still failed to work.

In addition, I found that there was an exception in the display of the web page, and there was a JS error in the console

Every time rpc.php is requested in the console, an error message will be added

Information of my current system

• During the installation of apt, there were many dependency errors. When I uninstalled some dependencies, it seemed that omv5 had been uninstalled. There was a 502 error on the web home page. Using "omv-release-upgrade", I also prompted that the file did not exist. Later, I used the "apt install openmediavoult" command, and the installation was successful after solving the dependency problem many times.

At present, most of the configurations are working normally (password, SMB, FTP, etc.). Currently, some plugins previously installed, such as ZFS, can be seen in the apt list, but they cannot be found in the web page, and the plugins page cannot work normally

Did I miss part of the installation?

• 您是如何从 OMV5 升级到 OMV6 的?

I executed "OMV release upgrade". At the beginning, I was prompted that there was a desktop environment. After uninstalling some software, I passed the monitoring, and the window of whether to upgrade popped up. After confirming the upgrade, I saw that apt was upgrading, and there were Python related errors (jinja2 version related problems), and the upgrade program exited itself. I manually executed "apt upgrade" and the same error occurred. So I thought it was my local Python environment. After changing the version of jinja2, I manually executed "apt upgrade" upgrade until there was no error.

At this time, the OMV web page has become the login page of omv6, but no matter what the account password is entered, there is a "502 bad" error on the page. Unfortunately, I tried to use "OMV release upgrade" again, but at this time, "OMV release upgrade" no longer exists. I tried to use "OMV firstaid" to reset the password, but it didn't work.

After a moment of thinking, I think there is a problem with OMV at this moment, so I uninstall OMV through "apt remove openmediavault" and install the latest version through "apt install openmediavault". After eliminating some network problems, apt is installed and the OMV web page can log in normally. At present, I only find that there is an error on the plugins page

• Try to restart the system, and the error on the plugins page still exists

• I find that this seems to be a front-end rendering problem, because its search function seems to be able to complete part of the function

I find that this seems to have nothing to do with rpc.php requests. It's because I didn't click on the web page once that the number of errors increased

• Thank you. This solves my problem.

remarks:

rm -f /usr/sbin/omv-mkaptidx

sudo dpkg-divert --remove --rename /usr/sbin/omv-mkaptidx

sudo omv-mkaptidx

• Jackxwb

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!