Portainer and Yacht won't open from browser HELPPPP

• Good morning everyone,

This morning I made the updates that (OMV v5.6.26-1) requires periodically.

everything went well,

but when i entered the tab

of OMV-Extra > Docker > Portainer. the browser returns a message to me (site not accessible) and the usual page where you write username and password does not come out

Please help, I really don't know how to solve this problem ;(;(;(

• Offizieller Beitrag

If you looked at the forum's pinned threads, you will see the answer. docker not working since omv-upgrade

And just a reminder that OMV 5.x is EOL.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• HI

https://github.com/Wolf2000Pi

OMV6 Hewlett-Packard HPE-411at - Intel Core i7 CPU 870 @ 2.93GHz - 16GB Ram

Proxmox omv 7 sandworm Dell OptiPlex 7050 i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz - 32GB Ram (Test!!!!)

• SaviorCalabro

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • If you looked at the forum's pinned threads, you will see the answer. docker not working since omv-upgrade

And just a reminder that OMV 5.x is EOL.

If I click on the embedded link I am taken to the pinned post. But I can't seem to find the pinned post by looking in the Forum sections. Just curious about this.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Offizieller Beitrag

f I click on the embedded link I am taken to the pinned post. But I can't seem to find the pinned post by looking in the Forum sections. Just curious about this.

I guess I was only looking at the general forum. It was pinned there where the thread started. I changed the thread to an announcement and you can see it in the pinned section of every forum. Doesn't matter much. No one is looking for it anyway.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!