Issue login OMV6 Rock PI4C

• Hello,

I Installed on a Rock PI4C Armbian Bullseye, using the image here: https://www.armbian.com/rockpi4/

I installed OMV6 using the following script:

Code
    wget https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/installScript/raw/master/install
    chmod +x install
    sudo ./install -n

When I connect using Safari, I try to log in using admin and openmediavault as password but it fails to connect. I look at some threads, but I didn't find a working solution.

any idea ?

• macom

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • using the image here

Which image? The Minimal CLI or the CLI?

I installed OMV6 using the following script:

Any reason for bypassing the NETWORK?

You should/could use the full script:

sudo wget -O - https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/installScript/raw/master/install | sudo bash

When I connect using Safari, I try to log in using admin and openmediavault as password but it fails to connect.

Post the output inside a codebox of:

ip a

• Thanks for the feedback.

I used the CLI image.

I did several times and I used once :

sudo wget -O - https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…Script/raw/master/install | sudo bash

I got the same result.

The result: is 500 internal server error

Code
    500 internal server error

I tried as well to change the password using omv-firstaid and the result is:

Code
    ERROR: Failed to connect /var/lib/openmediavault/engined.sock: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
  • After executing sudo systemctl status openmediavault-engined.service

here is the result:

• Offizieller Beitrag

No sure to understand what mean:

ip a

I'm new ..

ip a is a command. Soma is asking you to run that command in a terminal and display the output here.

That command provides information about the system's network interfaces.

• thanks Chente.

here is the output from ip a:

• here is the result:

You didn't show the full output of that but it shows errors on PHP

Code
    May 14 15:17:06 rockpi-4c omv-engined[7624]: omv-engined[7624]: Stack trace:
    May 14 15:17:06 rockpi-4c omv-engined[7624]: omv-engined[7624]: #0 /usr/sbin/om>
    May 14 15:17:06 rockpi-4c omv-engined[7624]: omv-engined[7624]: #1 {main}
    May 14 15:17:06 rockpi-4c omv-engined[7624]: omv-engined[7624]:   thrown in /us>
    May 14 15:17:06 rockpi-4c omv-engined[7624]: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: C>
    May 14 15:17:06 rockpi-4c omv-engined[7624]: Stack trace:
    May 14 15:17:06 rockpi-4c omv-engined[7624]: #0 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(347): dae>
    May 14 15:17:06 rockpi-4c omv-engined[7624]: #1 {main}
    May 14 15:17:06 rockpi-4c systemd[1]: openmediavault-engined.service: Can't ope>
    May 14 15:17:06 rockpi-4c omv-engined[7624]:   thrown in /usr/sbin/omv-engined >

Since there's errors, maybe check the status of:

dpkg -l | grep openm

• Here is the result of

dpkg -l | grep openm

Code
    root@rockpi-4c:~# dpkg -l | grep openm
    ii  openmediavault                   6.3.11-1                       all          openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-flashmemory       6.2                            all          folder2ram plugin for openmediavault
    ii  openmediavault-keyring           1.0                            all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg      6.1.1                          all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    root@rockpi-4c:~# 
  • Your OMV is proper installed but services are failing.

And without seeing the full output of the command, it's difficult to assess what is going on.

You can try this to see what it spits:

monit stop omv-engined

omv-engined -d -f

When you have that finished, run

monit start omv-engined

In last case, you can also re-run the install script since it will, most likely, fix any broken dependencies.

sudo wget -O - https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/installScript/raw/master/install | sudo bash

• After the command  omv-engined -d -f, I got the following error:

omv-engined -d -f

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function posix_access() in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/globals.inc:127

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/environment.inc(24): require_once()

#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/autoloader.inc(30): include_once('/usr/share/php/...')

#2 [internal function]: {closure}('OMV\\Environment')

#3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(357): spl_autoload_call('OMV\\Environment')

#4 {main}

thrown in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/globals.inc on line 127

omv-engined[2057]: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function posix_access() in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/globals.inc:127

omv-engined[2057]: Stack trace:

omv-engined[2057]: #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/environment.inc(24): require_once()

omv-engined[2057]: #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/autoloader.inc(30): include_once('/usr/share/php/...')

omv-engined[2057]: #2 [internal function]: {closure}('OMV\\Environment')

omv-engined[2057]: #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(357): spl_autoload_call('OMV\\Environment')

omv-engined[2057]: #4 {main}

omv-engined[2057]: thrown in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/globals.inc on line 127

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function posix_access() in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/globals.inc:127

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/environment.inc(24): require_once()

#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/autoloader.inc(30): include_once('/usr/share/php/...')

#2 [internal function]: {closure}('OMV\\Environment')

#3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(357): spl_autoload_call('OMV\\Environment')

#4 {main}

thrown in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/globals.inc on line 127

root@rockpi-4c:~#

• why do mean "without seeing the full ouptut" ? I provided the complete output I had.

• why do mean "without seeing the full ouptut" ? I provided the complete output I had.

You showed the output of the command while in a reduced window.

It should show the rest of the lines.

When you do that way, it show only this:

See the >>>> at the end of the lines?

When you see the SSH in a full window:

It shows every part of the lines.

Doesn't matter since it shows the error with omv-engined -d -f command.

Let's recap what is going on to see if ryecoaaron or votdev can help you better then me. This is above my knowledge.

You used the Armbian Bullseye CLI version.

Ran the install script bypassing network setup.

ip a shows that your eth0 is 192.168.1.28

Acessing Web shows a 500 internal server error

Using omv-firstaid throws a ERROR: Failed to connect /var/lib/openmediavault/engined.sock: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Running omv-engined -d -f shows the error coming from line 127 that concerns a specific file (if I see this right): /etc/default/openmediavault

Does this sums it up?

Output of:

ls -al /etc/default/

cat /etc/default/openmediavault

• Offizieller Beitrag

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function posix_access()

This makes me think there are different versions of php on the system. Post the output of:

dpkg -l | grep php

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thanks again. Yes it was a good summary. I reinstall everything and it's working now. I'm not sure but perhaps the only difference was that I used the minimal CLI Bullseye version.

• Thanks again. Yes it was a good summary. I reinstall everything and it's working now. I'm not sure but perhaps the only difference was that I used the minimal CLI Bullseye version.

It might be relevant for ryecoaaron since he's the creator of the script.

Perhaps the CLI version uses/blocks any packages that the script doesn't deal with.

The fact that using the Minimal CLI gave you no issues, is a sign.

Nonetheless, glad you got it working so, please edit the initial post and set the TAGs OMV6 and Resolved

• Offizieller Beitrag

It might be relevant for ryecoaaron since he's the creator of the script.

Perhaps the CLI version uses/blocks any packages that the script doesn't deal with.

Since we tell people in the install guides to use the minimal version, I'm not sure what else I can do. I don't know what else the CLI image has that the minimal CLI image doesn't have but I have a feeling that there were settings/changes made before running the script that caused the problem. The skip networking flag being used tells me that.

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!