Docker strangely no longer installed?

• Hi i was following the guide here.

Docker is enabled in omv-extras and the compose plugin is installed. (tried renabling and resintalling respectively.)

Noticed when I went to my compose settings that docker was status was "not installed." When I tried to apply changes I only got the following:

Furthermore when i tried to "reinstall docker" from compose settings Web GUI I got the above error plus:

Any ideas on what I'm missing here?

• macom

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • did you tick the box on the onvextras page.

Dell 3050 Micro, i5-6500T, 8GB Ram

Plugins - compose, cputemp, omv-extras, sharerootfs.

Drives - 512gb SSD Boot, 1tb nvme Data, 16TB (8tbx 2 merg) Media,

Docker - dozzle, netdata, nginx-proxy-manager, plex, prowlarr, qbittorrentvpn, radarr, sonarr, watchtower.

• buster-backports

Click disable backports on the OMV GUI system omv-extras page.

After, Post the output of

sudo omv-upgrade

• Soma I clicked Disable backports on the omv-extras page and got the following after sudo omv-upgrade:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is this system a 32bit RPi?

dpkg --print-architecture

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

If you search the forum for 112695A0E562B32A, you will see all of the issues with armhf/32 bit Raspbian. I highly recommend reinstalling and using Raspberry Pi OS Lite 64 bit especially since you use docker.

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I see, Bummer. :(

I was hoping to transition away from portainer. I can start over. Any chance you know where I can find all my stacks and docker compose files?

Thanks everyone.

• Installed Raspberry Pi OS Lite 64. Was able to recover some of my docker-compose files from portainer_data and thankfully was smart enough to have my app data config for all 4 of my containers on my external SSD.

Resolved!

Thanks all!

• emhotep

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!