Locked out of workbench

• Something strange happened to my OMV today.

I'm suddenly locked out of the workbench, but I don't get any errors (wrong username, wrong password). Even though I've tried to log in multiple times, when I run omv-first aid on the CLI, it doesn't see any failed attempts for user admin. It will only start counting errors if I input something that I know is not the password.

Furthermore, when I try to change the password for admin via omv-firstaid, I get the following error message:

Code
    Updating workbench administrator password. Please wait ...
    {'response': None, 'error': {'code': 0, 'message': "Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; chpasswd </tmp/obsse8' with exit code '1': ", 'trace': "OMV\\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; chpasswd </tmp/obsse8' with exit code '1':  in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:242\nStack trace:\n#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/user.inc(382): OMV\\System\\Process->execute()\n#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/usermgmt.inc(1172): OMV\\System\\User->changePassword('newpasswordhere')\n#2 [internal function]: Engined\\Rpc\\UserMgmt->setPasswordByContext(Array, Array)\n#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\\Rpc\\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('setPasswordByCo...', Array, Array)\n#5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\\Rpc\\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'setPasswordByCo...', Array, Array, 1)\n#6 {main}", 'http_status_code': 500}}
    ERROR: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; chpasswd </tmp/obsse8' with exit code '1':

I can get into the CLI, but that's about it. I get similar errors to the above when performing other first aid actions.

I run the ZFS plugin and have a ZFS pool (made about a week ago). Everything was working great until today when I tried to scp a file from one directory to another. I got an error saying that there was no space, which I know can't be true. I'm using 5 TB of the 34 TB I have available.

Any ideas of what can be happening and how to fix it?

• macom

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • Here's what I get:

Code
    Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    udev            7.8G     0  7.8G   0% /dev
    tmpfs           1.6G   97M  1.5G   7% /run
    /dev/sdb1        19G   19G     0 100% /
    tmpfs           7.9G     0  7.9G   0% /dev/shm
    tmpfs           5.0M     0  5.0M   0% /run/lock
    tmpfs           7.9G     0  7.9G   0% /tmp

What is stored in sdb1? This is a hard drive provided by Proxmox, so I assume it is where OMV is installed? This has been running fine for the past week, not sure what could have filled it up so fast.

• votdev

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!