Problem after update omv from panel. NGIX403

• Offizieller Beitrag

Now im have debian12 with omv 6.

This is worse than running OMV 7. It is a mess and a nightmare to support or figure out why things are broken.

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• This is worse than running OMV 7. It is a mess and a nightmare to support or figure out why things are broken.

After changing the repo OMV to sandworm, I was able to update OMV to version 7.0.11

Now all working okey :) its working perfect without any problems and errors :) The topic can be closed, thanks to all very much for help.

• Offizieller Beitrag

i little i fixed this ;) thanks for tips. Im change all to bookworm delete omv sources from apt/source.list.d. Next of this steps i run "

Code
    sudo curl -sSL https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/installScript/raw/master/install | sudo bash

Unpacking lsb-release (12.0-1) over (12.0-1) ...
    Setting up lsb-release (12.0-1) ...
    [2023-12-05 01:53:32+0100] [omvinstall] Arch :: amd64
    [2023-12-05 01:53:32+0100] [omvinstall] Supported architecture
    [2023-12-05 01:53:33+0100] [omvinstall] Codename :: bookworm
    [2023-12-05 01:53:33+0100] [omvinstall] Unsupported version.  Only Debian 10 (Buster) and 11 (Bullseye) are supported.  Exiting...
    root@pdnas:~#

After this im make php 7.4.33 as default version. Now im have debian12 with omv 6. VM's and LXC don't working :( . All other working perfect. Can anyone explain to me how to update OMV to version 7 now, step by step? Maybe with version 7 the VMs will start working properly.

Only thing I can suggest and I don't think it will work (as I said before), is try running the omv-extras script with the beta switch, and see if it will install OMV 7. You might have had a little more luck had you ran that script with the beta switch first as I suggested. Now, you have quite the mess on your hand.

Code
    wget https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/installScript/raw/master/install
    chmod +x install
    sudo ./install -b
  • KM0201

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!