Several problems with OMV and other things

• Hello guys, I need your help in case of my unknowledge. First let me explain what I want to do.

At the end I like to have the following configuration.

HP t630 Thin Client with OMV7, Docker, Portainer, HomeAssistant, HACS and integrate the APsystems EZ1 API in HomeAssistant.

I already installed all this things under OMV6 but I had problems to with the APsystems EZ1 API in HomeAssistant. I din´t found a solution so I tried to re-install several things but I got more and more problems in case of my unknowledge.

Now I start to make a clean install with OMV7 but after the installation I can not choose a file system. All the things should run on the internal ssd and at OMV6 ist worked but now nothing is possible.

I can´t create or mount a file system and also not create folders but there is no file system available.

Can anyone help me with all this problems?

• Offizieller Beitrag

If you have only one hard disk, this is by default reserved for the operating system. With the openmediavault-sharerootfs plugin you can create shared folders on the root file system.

• Thank you for your response and I will try this. For me is not clear why it worked at my first installation of OMV6 on the same hardware. But to be onest I must not understand, hopefully I can get it run.

Update 1: With the plugin I can create shared folders, thank you for that. Now I will try all the other things again.

Update 2: I have to say thank you again, now everything run like I want. Now I can read more about programming in home assitant.

• macom

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • macom

Hat das Label OMV 7.x hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!