Container error after upgrading 6 to 7

• Hi all,

Just updating OMV 6 -> 7 and all seems to be well except for one container staying in an unhealthy state. Seems this is the issue:

Connecting to localhost ([::1]:80) wget: can't connect to remote host: Connection refused

Would something of changed in OMV7 to cause this?

TIA

OMV 6 Lenovo M910q - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500T CPU @ 2.50GHz 16GB RAM

• Offizieller Beitrag

At some point during the update did you change the port used by the OMV GUI to the default 80? That would conflict with a container that also uses that port.

• At some point during the update did you change the port used by the OMV GUI to the default 80?

OMV GUI has always used port 80 and still does. Here is the container stack:

The container wallabag-wallabag is giving the unhealthy status.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von gregeeh ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

OMV GUI has always used port 80 and still does. Here is the container stack:

Code
    ports:
    - '6080:80'

Okay. That's right.

In that case, I would check the correct functioning of the wallabag network defined so that these three containers communicate with each other.

Note: You posted the compose file without indents, I trust you have it written correctly on your system with the correct indents.

• Thanks for your reply.

Note: You posted the compose file without indents, I trust you have it written correctly on your system with the correct indents.

Yes, it's a Portainer Stack so it would not work without the correct syntax. Just copied and pasted from Portainer.

I will check the communicatation between the containers.

EDIT: Fixed the indentation.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gregeeh ()

• Seems the healthcheck is failing:

Code
    root@omv:~# docker exec 36a4c795c771 wget --no-verbose --tries=1 --spider http://localhost
    Connecting to localhost ([::1]:80)
    wget: can't connect to remote host: Connection refused

However this works:

Code
    root@omv:~# docker exec 36a4c795c771 wget --no-verbose --tries=1 --spider http://127.0.0.1
    Connecting to 127.0.0.1 (127.0.0.1:80)
    Connecting to 127.0.0.1 (127.0.0.1:80)
    remote file exists
    root@omv:~#

This is only failing since upgrading to OMV 7. Why??

• Offizieller Beitrag

This is only failing since upgrading to OMV 7. Why??

It seems that you have changed some network settings when changing from OMV6 to OMV7 and it prevents access via domain name but allows access via IP.

I have no idea what it could be, someone else will have to contribute ideas here.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!