I can't install or update anything with the WEB interface

• Hello,

Recently i tried to install the multiple device pluging but i got this error :

The package archive is held by another process. Please try again later.

OMV\AssertException: The package archive is held by another process. Please try again later. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/apt.inc:49

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/pluginmgmt.inc(229): OMV\System\Apt::assertNotLocked()

#1 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\PluginMgmt->install()

#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(122): call_user_func_array()

#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod()

#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(544): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call()

#5 {main}

I also tried to install the new update of OVM, got the same error, i have to use root command apt upgrade to update.

Any help please ?

• This behaviour might be caused by a running background job which is updating the package archive and maybe is downloading security updates. Give it a try after some while.

I was thinking the same, i recently post a similar thread about this (the last week), but seems that the error is still here. Even after reboot/shutdown

• votdev

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!