Sonarr (NzbDrone) 1.0 Plugin

• Offizieller Beitrag

If I may make a suggestion, it would be better if the plugin pulled Mono from Sonarr's repository instead of straight from Xamarin, since the Sonarr team checks for stability before changing the version of Mono in their repo.

Is something to take in consideration. The mono repo is also used for the media browser plugin.

@Sergio might have a clue if those repos are usable and also that will not collide with the media browser ones

• Offizieller Beitrag

The purpose of the mono repo is not just to support Sonarr though...

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• If I understand well, the fact of having the xamarin repo could had installed a newer version of Mono that it's incompatible with Sonarr.
    Unfortunately we need this Xamarin repo as Mono in official Debian repos is still too old and MediaBrowser doesn't work.
    Once Debian (for god's sake) updates it's repos it will be no need for supplying an external source, As for MB concerns, and one would install whatever mono he needs.

I'm afraid that we won't see an update until Jeesie.

Perhaps we could compile and host our own v3.8.3 mono runtime, but back in the days when Xamarin still wasn't an alternative in Debian I'd tried to make a custom mono package for mediabrowser, but it was a nightmare. Too many system libraries involved.
    It's out of my scope for now. Note that is not the simple "I compile the whole mono complete..." mono-complete is for developing. In case anyone wants to start the chainsaw.

• Highly unlikely to see any sort of update to Debian repos, true.

I'm of two minds on Sonarr vs. official for the Mono repo. I suspect that the Sonarr repo will be updated pretty regularly all around, which would mean MB would work with it in all likelihood. However, it's almost never a good idea to use a secondary repository.

I'm striking out on getting Sonarr back up and running with Mono 3.10.0 because I can't seem to force it to install it instead of 3.12.0. Finding an actual package to reinstall 3.10.0 with is a non-trivial exercise.

• I built my own Mono after checking out https://forums.sonarr.tv/t/nzb…rt-after-mono-update/2465
    There is a link on the page with instructions on how to build it. Once built you can just update the init file (/etc/init.d/sonar) with the compiled mono location (/usr/local/bin/mono) this is now working for me again.
    I built 3.10 not 3.6 as the guide suggests.

If you use checkinstall instead of make install you can remove the package at a later date when/if mono or sonarr gets fixed.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Offizieller Beitrag

There is a link on the page with instructions on how to build it. Once built you can just update the init file (/etc/init.d/sonar) with the compiled mono location (/usr/local/bin/mono) this is now working for me again.

This works pretty well as the prefix points to a different location that repo mono. After make run

checkinstall --install=no --fstrans=no you will have a nice deb package for installing

• Sonarr was able to find a workaround that is currently in Develop branch and should be rolled over to Master in the (very?) near future. I was running Develop and after I added the Sonarr repo as develop and installed it that way, I was able to get it working.

Now, if I could just figure out how to get it to prefer Newsgroup indexers over Torrent, I'd be happy.

• Sonarr was able to find a workaround that is currently in Develop branch and should be rolled over to Master in the (very?) near future. I was running Develop and after I added the Sonarr repo as develop and installed it that way, I was able to get it working.

Now, if I could just figure out how to get it to prefer Newsgroup indexers over Torrent, I'd be happy.

If you're running the development version, try here:
    sonarrip:sonarrport/settings/profiles

DAMONSTER - OMV 1.8 - 42TB RAID6
    XEON 1270 v3 - 16GB SAMSUNG ECC - X10SL7-F - ANTEC 1200 - HIGHPOINT 2720 - HIGHPOINT 640L - CORSAIR RM750 -

• @wolffstarr do as Dimtar says but make sure you have Advanced Settings set to shown, at the bottom of the page you can add a rule to wait x hours for an nzb before grabbing a torrent.

Edit:
    Can confirm the new version fixes the issue with mono.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jhmiller ()

• @wolffstarr do as Dimtar says but make sure you have Advanced Settings set to shown, at the bottom of the page you can add a rule to wait x hours for an nzb before grabbing a torrent.

Edit:
    Can confirm the new version fixes the issue with mono.

So its fixed? Sweet.

DAMONSTER - OMV 1.8 - 42TB RAID6
    XEON 1270 v3 - 16GB SAMSUNG ECC - X10SL7-F - ANTEC 1200 - HIGHPOINT 2720 - HIGHPOINT 640L - CORSAIR RM750 -

• Yep, and there's a new Mono release as well.

Thanks for the pointer on the delay profiles; I had Advanced showing but I never noticed the Delay profiles at the bottom of the page. That also lets me delay the newsgroups for a while to let the full release load up, which is quite nice.

Don't suppose anyone's got a way to remove the one episode that is stuck in "Activity" as a failed download, even though it's downloaded and imported with no issues, while I'm here? :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

How
    did you get it working again after the latest mono update? I still
    cannot get it to start....

You should try a
    reinstall of the plugin, first deleting your /opt/Sonarr folder and then run apt-get --reinstall install openmediavault-sonarr and it should it be back working. You can run into problems if you still have the plug in as Nzbdrone name and nzbdrone username for the daemon

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!