openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

I've been trying to install the openmediavault-radarr 3.0 addon but am running into a issue when the latest files are being downloaded.

Below is an excerpt of the installation log

Unpacking openmediavault-radarr (3.0) ...

>>> *************** Error ***************
    communication failure
    <<< *************************************
    Processing triggers for openmediavault (3.0.92) ...
    Restarting engine daemon ...
    Setting up openmediavault-radarr (3.0) ...
    Adding radarr user...
    Downloading latest files...
    Downloading complete, extracting files...
    Radarr/antlr.runtime.dll
    Radarr/antlr.runtime.dll.mdb
    Radarr/CookComputing.XmlRpcV2.dll
    Radarr/NzbDrone.Core.dll.config
    Radarr/NzbDrone.Core.dll.mdb

gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
    tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
    tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
    tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
  • New

After loading an new OMV 3.X guest into Virtual Box (using the "bridged" network adapter mode):

On the first boot, OMV's boot dialog stated; " No network interface" or " No Interface Found ", or something to that effect. (Normally, DHCP assigns an IP address which is shown in the terminal console.) Rebooting the OMV guest had no effect on this condition.

The solution was simple.
    As root, on the command, type in omv-firstaid and select 1. Simply configuring the adapter attached to eth0, even for DHCP, corrects this issue.

(Provided for searches)
  • New

After writing the latest OpenMediaVault image to a micro SD card for an ODROID C2, ethernet is stuck in UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST mode. However, for ~30 seconds after booting with the image's first power cycle, the ethernet is online. However, after that, it reverts to MULTICAST. Any ideas about what could be causing this frustrating problem?

I have attempted writing an image twice, restarting switches, and restarting the computer. I am able to run commands via UART serial connection.

Thank you.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement Unofficial Plugin Repo for 0.5 Sardaukar, 1.0 Kralizec, 2.0 Stoneburner, 3.0 Erasmus, 4.0 Arrakis

ryecoaaron

Docker booksonic default media folder

HackitZ

clamav problems

votdev

Plex Transcoding On ODROID XU4

xai

Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x

votdev

Recent Activities

• Quote from johnyb: “Noticed the backup plugin, which is installed and system backed up... But how would I restore this is my system drive fails? Thanks OPENMEDIAVAULT-BACKUP ” Backup a live system
  • Noticed the backup plugin, which is installed and system backed up... But how would I restore this is my system drive fails? Thanks OPENMEDIAVAULT-BACKUP
  • HackitZ -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Docker booksonic default media folder.

any ideas what i should do is much appreciated.
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) clamav problems.

• xai -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Plex Transcoding On ODROID XU4.

Quote from evlo: “Hey, since you are only person anywhere who seems to actually understand how plex transcoder work. Do you think it will work on rock64? ” After short view on the specs of "rock64", it should work with the same tweaks which are…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x.

You have to stop the running daemon via Shell-Script (1 line)
  • SnakeDoc -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Docker GUI plugin now stable.

Hello everyone Unfortunately, I have a problem with Docker. I followed the following tutorial: jeedom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18931 When I install the docker plugin, it seems to work. However when I want to activate it I have an error…
  • omavoss -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) clamav problems.

@'votdev: Danke für den Hinweis; ich bin mit der Erstellung eines Shell-Scripts überfordert. Thanks for the hint; I'm overwhelmed with creating a shell script. @all: Könnt ihr mir bitte kurz erläutern, wie ein Shell-Script erstellt wird? Vielleicht…
  • godfuture -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Resolved How to migrate letsencrypt from former ubuntu installation?.

Well, I did generate a new one: Quote from godfuture: “[...] As I had trouble doing the generate or renew, I have deleted my old files in /etc/letsencrypt and started from scratch (advice from this thread). And it worked. [...] ” I deleted files in…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Raid 10 boot - how to?.

Quote from Sc0rp: “RAID1 as boot-device brings only more reliability if different drives of the same technology are used (e.g. one HDD from Seagate and one from WD - of course with the same base specs), on SSDs i didn't recommend that ” With RAID-1…