Banned account

• Hello forum

I write to you hoping that somebody can help me. My forum account (username: Eryan) has been banned for no reason. I did not used my account for a month or because I moved, and I was also out of the contry. When I came back in december and tried to log in, I was greeted with a message saying that my account has been banned, because I sent too many spam messages. WTF?

So, forfurther references: I am the guy that made a Optiplex FX160 build:

Dell Optiplex FX160 Thin Client

So, could somebody be so kind to restore my account? There is no way to contact the forum administrator without having an account. That's why I created a second account.

Thanks in advance for your help, and happy new year!

• Hello

First of all, thanks for the help! tekkb and WastlJ, thanks for unlocking the account. Will check it when I get home. votdev, I think the problem arised because of a post I was making. For some reason, when I finished writing it, I tried to post it and the system told me that my session expired. I logged in again, and the whole post was gone. I wrote it again, tried to post and the same error happened. When I tried the third time, the account got banned.

My apologies if the problem came because of too many attempts to post, but somehow, the log out time of the webpage is maybe a little too short.

In any case, thanks a lot to all of you. I'll check my other account when I get home and, if it works, I'll close this one.

Have a nice day!

• Yes, the account is functional again. Thank you very much guys, and my apologies for the inconveniences. I'll proceed to close the other account. BTW, how do I do it? I could not found any option to close the account.

Custom mini-ITX build
    Coolcube Mini, Intel Desktop Board DQ77KB, Intel Core i7-3770S, 8 GB DDR3 Ram, 64 GB Trascend mSata SSD (OS), X3 1TB HDD pooled + parity

Dell Optiplex 960 sff (deprecated) - link

Dell Optiplex FX160 (repurposed) - link

"If you can't find it in Google, it simply doesn't exist!" - The Internetz

• I was on the same boat a few months ago too when I post too many messages in one day.
    Can you guys extend the messages per day limitation?

OMV v5.0
    Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370
    32GB RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro

• Offizieller Beitrag

I was on the same boat a few months ago too when I post too many messages in one day.
    Can you guys extend the messages per day limitation?

@votdev is the only one who can do that.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!