• Offizieller Beitrag

The mysql plugin (in arrakis-testing) has been updated. Due to some security changes with mariadb, the mysql root account is only used passwordless (as root or using sudo). So, mywebsql can't use that account. The Reset Password button now will create an omvadmin user (if it doesn't already exist), grant that user all privileges, and set the password. To login to mywebsql, use the omvadmin user and newly set password. This user/password are also used for backups and restores.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Got the following error from OMV4 today:

/etc/cron.daily/logrotate:logrotate_script: 2: logrotate_script: /usr/lib/php5/php5-fpm-reopenlogs: not founderror: error running non-shared postrotate script for /var/log/php5-fpm.log of '/var/log/php5-fpm.log 'run-parts: /etc/cron.daily/logrotate exited with return code 1

NAS: Celeron G1840T | ASUS H87I-Plus | Samsung SSD 850Pro 256 GB | 5xWD40EFRX | OMV6

• Offizieller Beitrag

Got the following error from OMV4 today:

Weird. I don't get this on any of my systems since php5 is removed. What is the output of: ls -al /etc/logrotate.d/

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• I started to play around with omv4, installed debian stretch and added omv4 repo everything went smooth.

But today I've got this error after installing some packages (teamviewer host and others)

the weakref.py I guess is the same others reported and fixed I'll look into it, but what about the invalid rpc response?

Also I noticed that the omv4 extras-org deb package from http://omv-extras.org/joomla/index.php/guides is wrong.
    If you download from the link, it serves you the omv3 one, you have to manually put 4 at the end of omv-extras.org/openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all3.deb -> openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all4.deb

• Offizieller Beitrag

Also I noticed that the omv4 extras-org deb package from omv-extras.org/joomla/index.php/guides is wrong.

fixed.

but what about the invalid rpc response?

Your output doesn't have enough info. I will have to try it. Otherwise, look in the log files for more info.

• You are welcome! But to achieve this, you don’t need to wait for omv4. All that can be done with omv3. Simply start doing what you want to. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    openmediavault 6 | proxmox kernel | zfs | docker | kvm
    supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Weird. I don't get this on any of my systems since php5 is removed. What is the output of: ls -al /etc/logrotate.d/

Here you go:

NAS: Celeron G1840T | ASUS H87I-Plus | Samsung SSD 850Pro 256 GB | 5xWD40EFRX | OMV6

• Offizieller Beitrag

rm /etc/logrotate.d/php5-fpm

Just out of curiosity, what is the output of: dpkg -l | grep php

• rm /etc/logrotate.d/php5-fpm

Done: I had a feeling that this would be the way to go...

Just out of curiosity, what is the output of: dpkg -l | grep php

This:

• Offizieller Beitrag

You should be ok now.

• Take a look here

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Goodnight\day everybody people!!

@Zoki , yep already did know about that and fixed, I was talking about the line 35. Invalid RPC response, I don't think is related to the python issue

@ryecoaaron I looked at syslog no warning\error messages if not the ones about watchdog retry timeout and kfd error getting iommu (but those are connected to my hp proliant microserver gen10 and I can't fix them) so far so good! no rpc response message since I reset the monitor switch under monitoring tab...so it seems everything is working like a charm now :)

I'm glad to be part of this community this is a great software congrats guys!

• I guess this became a thread to report omv4 bugs?!

Anyway I found a little "bug" thanks to syslog complaining about openmediavault-mkrrdgraph be run in "insecure mode"
    it's just a file permissions issue:

straight forward to solve

Bash
    root@omv4:/etc/cron.d# chmod 622 openmediavault-mkrrdgraph

thought to share with you.

• Also is there a way to increase the monit treshold for limit resource?

It's spamming my email and syslog with loadavg(5min) of 2.1 matches resource limit..is not even going over 39% on cpu utilization and there is plenty of ram is not really helpful to have all this mails telling me ok your server is barely doing something :°D

But maybe is not possible to change?!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!