[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• Zitat von "blindguy"

Your a genius!! Works fine now!! I googled that message all weekend and couldn't find a thing!! Thanks so much!! :D

Make sure its working first ;)

Oops! didn't read it right genius can't be me lol

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• I don't know if you use newznab sites but if you or anyone else who uses XDM do then you can now leave auto comments on those sites after I fixed a but in their code :D

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

I don't know if you use newznab sites but if you or anyone else who uses XDM do then you can now leave auto comments on those sites after I fixed a but in their code :D

Thanks to you script I'm running my own newznab site and I got in on one or two more and I love playing with new features!! Thanks again for this wonderful script!

• I'm running OMV 0.5 and I'm wondering if this guide/script is still the best way to have "Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others" installed and fully working on my OMV machine. The plugins in OMV-Extras are still not ready, correct? What should I follow to have a fully automated downloading machine with everything described in the topic title?

A couple of other questions:

1) How do I access all those modules web interfaces within OMV web interface? Does the script configures all that for me too?
    2) Is Maraschino included in the guide/script? Or do I need to install it manually?
    2.1) For people using Maraschino, does it work if you have XBMC running on a different machine or you at least need to have a XBMC Server (MySQL Database) running in the same machine?

• Zitat von "Nazgulled"

I'm running OMV 0.5 and I'm wondering if this guide/script is still the best way to have "Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others" installed and fully working on my OMV machine. The plugins in OMV-Extras are still not ready, correct? What should I follow to have a fully automated downloading machine with everything described in the topic title?

A couple of other questions:

1) How do I access all those modules web interfaces within OMV web interface? Does the script configures all that for me too?
    2) Is Maraschino included in the guide/script? Or do I need to install it manually?
    2.1) For people using Maraschino, does it work if you have XBMC running on a different machine or you at least need to have a XBMC Server (MySQL Database) running in the same machine?

The script installs all applications with root user permissions this (so many say) is unwise and could create a security flaw.

1. You will be given an option during the install to add a side menu link that will open the app in an iframe.
    2. yes, it is in the script
    2.1. it should work, you just need to ip of the machine running XBMC.

The plugin should work ok, I have updated Couchpotato a few days ago to (I hope) fix the permissions issues that some were getting with that app. I forgot to ask ryecoaaron to build the new package but will do that now.

• At first i thank all of you who develop OMV and plugins. Great job!

I have one issue:
    Have OMV 0.5.31 (Sardaukar) with PyLoad plugin. After install it appear on web UI. When i select this plugin it took so long to load web interface. Same if i open PyLoad web UI on separate page with mynasip:port. If i click on any link in PyLoad interface loading times are 10-30 sec.

Can someone help me how to speed up web UI if it is possibe?

Thank you for great job on OMV

PS: I am newbie on OMV and Linux, but i am learning... And sorry for my english.

• after sometime sickbeared started to work again, then when i checked it a few days later i cant access it, and in the webgui i get this error

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/opt/sickbeard/cherrypy/wsgiserver/__init__.py", line 1202, in communicate
    req.parse_request()
    File "/opt/sickbeard/cherrypy/wsgiserver/__init__.py", line 506, in parse_request
    self._parse_request()
    File "/opt/sickbeard/cherrypy/wsgiserver/__init__.py", line 554, in _parse_request
    if '#' in path:
    TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

also with plex it use to work, now im getting a 400 bad request error?

• maxman, I have done a few installs on a VM and loading times are fine for me, what system are you running it on?

@tdkmatt, try clearing the cache to see if that fixes it. I sometimes get errors like that after a power cut.

gloob, ?? ;)

• jhmiller, I have Intel Pentium G3220, MB MSI B85M-E45, 4GB RAM, 500GB drive for OMV, 3x2TB WD RED (SnapRAID)
    OMV is OMV 0.5.31 (Sardaukar) with plugins:
    -Anacron
    -aufs
    -backup
    -miniDLNA
    -NUT
    -OMV-extras
    -route
    -SnapRAID

I tried install OMV with pyLoad on a VM but with same slow web UI (another computer with VM).
    I Found this for pyLoad: http://forum.pyload.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=811 but I don't know if it is applicable in OMV. If yes then I ask how?

• maxman, You can change that setiing by clicking config then webinterface from the menu, you should see a drop down box (default builtin) change that to threaded and click save. This did nothing on my VM system for load speeds but my speeds are ok anyway.

• Hi!
    Got it workign on 0.3.10
    Now I have to upgrade to 0.4.x. Uninstalled the plugings, but I don't see unisntall for omv.sh.
    There is a problem with the some of the packages of mint that prevents the upgrade:

Err http://debian.linuxmint.com testing/non-free armel Packages
    404 Not Found
    Fetched 25.8 kB in 2s (12.8 kB/s)
    W: Failed to fetch http://debian.linuxmint.com/la…/binary-armel/Packages.gz 404 Not Found
    W: Failed to fetch http://debian.linuxmint.com/la…/binary-armel/Packages.gz 404 Not Found
    E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Thanks!

• jhmiller,
    Information about plugins…

Did claen my nas-machine, installed newly OMV and update to the latest version (0.5.33).

after that installed Sabnzbd, Sickbeard and Couchpotato with plugins.

openmediavault-sabnzbd version 0.5.4 install went fine, one little problem: notifacation about read/write in inclompleet folder.
    Still working fine.

openmediavault-sickbeard version: 0.5.7 install went fine, none problems.
    Still working fine

openmediavault-couchpotato version 0.5.7 install went fine, none problems.
    Still working fine .

Everything went smoothly.

Thanks for your work on plugins and script. :):)

• Hi.
    I tried to install pyload following the instruction posted in post #1. Everything went fine and the installation was completed with the question about creating a link in OMV side menu.

I answered this question with "Y" and from this moment I was no lomger able to access the OMV webinterface. When entering the OMV url in my browser, the login window appears, but after entering the credentials there appeared a blank page with some text lines (maybe these information is important, then I later can add a screenshot), but the webgui didn't show up.

But there is no problem with the pyload webinterface. Logging in and configuration was working, and even the downloads are working fine. After uninstallation of pyload, the OMV webgui was accessible again.

In my second try I installed pyload again, but this time I answered the question for creating a link in OMV side menu with "N". After that the OMV webgui was still accessible and the webgui of pyload also (port 8888).

But it would be more convenient for me, if the link for pyload could be integrated in OMV side menu, but I can't figure out, what the problem may be, because I'm a real noob to Linux.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem may be, and perhabs also a possible solution?

Many thanks in advance.

• Yes these lines would be important.

My guess would be that the script failed and used OpenMediaVault 0.4 method on 0.5.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• I did a test install on a VM a week or so ago and all was ok then, don't think anything has changed since then but will take another look. What OMV version are you running?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!