[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

it is not safe to upgrade the existing python2.6 but this does not upgrade python, it installs python 2.7 as a standalone application and so will not interfere with the original version and is safe to install.

Oh nice.. very interesting.. it's possible to use the same method with Sickbeard?

regard's

NeurOSick
    Hardware ASRock N68C-GS, AMD FX-4100 8GB RAM
    OMV3 Distro + OMV-Extra + Docker + OpenVPN = Unlimited possibilities!

• yes, once python2.7 has been installed you just need to edit the init file (/etc/init.d/sickbeard) and change it from the default python to python2.7 (/usr/local/bin/python2.7)

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

yes, once python2.7 has been installed you just need to edit the init file (/etc/init.d/sickbeard) and change it from the default python to python2.7 (/usr/local/bin/python2.7)

ah great! tanks for this information, it's really appreciate!

And good continuity .. I love your script. I personally changed to that of some Git for sarakha63 which is more suitable for my language. I sincerely hope that you will continue to improve and add applications to your script! :)

regard's

EDIT : why I have this message?
    I dont understand what is this problem on the script..

./omvinstalls.sh: line 4791: /usr/local/bin/pip-2.7: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
    ./omvinstalls.sh: line 4792: /usr/local/bin/pybabel: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
    ./omvinstalls.sh: line 4793: /usr/local/bin/pybabel: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
    ./omvinstalls.sh: line 4794: /usr/local/bin/pybabel: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
    ./omvinstalls.sh: line 4795: /usr/local/bin/pybabel: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type

tanks

NeurOSick
    Hardware ASRock N68C-GS, AMD FX-4100 8GB RAM
    OMV3 Distro + OMV-Extra + Docker + OpenVPN = Unlimited possibilities!

• Thanks for the awesome script!

I seem to have a permissions error... I'm using Greyhole and I've mounted the shares locally (to do this I had to create a user and add an smb profile, etc.) to /pool/____. HeadPhones is running as root, I suppose, but it's not able to move completed stuff over in post-processing to the destination folder:

Code
    2014-05-18 15:57:16	ERROR	Could not create folder for Invented. Not moving: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/pool/Music/FLAC/Artist'

Is there a way to make HeadPhones run as a different user? Or another way to resolve this easily?

edit: nevermind, fixed it with chown.

• Hi.
    I installed kralizec today and want to install SABnzbd.
    There's no SAB in the omv-extras for kralizec.
    Is there a way to install it as plugin or can i use the script like I did for my former omv 0.4 install ?

regards

Jens

• The Script works on Kralizec just fine.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Offizieller Beitrag

sabnzbd has not been updated for kralizec yet. That is why it is not in the kralizec repo.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Is there a way to install unrar 5 ?
    Most downloads with sab can't be unrared because of the old version 4.1.4

the unrar 5 package i found is for debian jessie and depends on libc >= 2.14, wheezy has 2.13.
    And I don't want to shred my system.....

• Code
    wget http://www.rarlab.com/rar/unrarsrc-5.1.5.tar.gz
    tar zxf unrarsrc-5.1.5.tar.gz
    cd unrar
    make -f makefile
    install -v -m755 unrar /usr/bin

Code
    root@HOMESERVER:/media/Downloads/unrar# unrar

UNRAR 5.10 beta 4 freeware      Copyright (c) 1993-2014 Alexander Roshal

you will need it install build-essentials and maybe other packages needed to compile.

• Miller and tschensie, you're both my Heroes today... I got some of these errors lately too and this was really worrying me. Now solved thanks to you two ;)

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• We did build unrar packages for omv-extras but these were version 4. Now more archives are using 5 I think it is time to make new packages. Once I get some time I will do both the x64 and x86 versions (unless someone beats me to it)

• And I already thought I messed up my settings on either Sickbeard or Sab, because most files were flagged as not beeing a real rar file. Just set it up two about two weeks ago. ^^

Greetings
    David

• The new plugin versions have a backup option that will allow you to backup/restore your settings for each app as well as adding any fork you like.

These are the main features I have noticed users wanted.

• As I'm already running Kralizec prod, I used both Sickbeard an Sab from your Script.

Greetings
    David

• Hi all,

I saw git errors in sickbeard log, i restarted it on cli and now its not starting up anymore.
    So i tried to run new install from the script and get this?

TORRENT BRANCH
    Downloading and installing SickBeard.....
    fatal: remote error:
    Repository not found.
    git clone SickBeard failed with exit status 128

Has something changed with git?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!