[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• For what I can see SickRage is currently with some error on git..

After an install I get

OrderedDict was on the last commit so I assume that the error is on git...

being an total noob on git related stuff how can I keep checking for an updated commit and update? running the script all over again or there is another way?

• I have kralizec installed with all of the most recent sab, sick, couch plugins installed....however, in sab I cannot set the post-processing folder for sickbeard in sab. When i choose the folder from the opt directory and save the settings is does not stay and sab displays this error:

ERROR: script_dir directory: /opt/sickbeard/autoProcessTV error accessing

Is there anything I should change to allow this?

Edit:

I managed to set the post-processing folder by installing webmin and changing the permissions on the post-processing folder to include sabnzbd as a user on that folder....

However, sab is not able to post process or extract the items that sickbeard downloads...

I receive the error: PostProcessing was aborted (Cannot create final folder /media/903c4804-4f15-4076-8235-df760542cd2c/downloads/tv/The.Last.Ship.S01E01.HDTV.x264-LOL-RP)

I think there is a permission issue between all the plugins interacting with each other....on version .5 of omv and using your script instead of the plugins there are no issues with anything....

Is there a way to fix the permissions issues between all the plugins??

Thanks!

• Hi,

using 0.5.xx sardaukar

Couchpotato stop scanning "complete folder" after reboot (even manually)... any idea?

regard's

NeurOSick
    Hardware ASRock N68C-GS, AMD FX-4100 8GB RAM
    OMV3 Distro + OMV-Extra + Docker + OpenVPN = Unlimited possibilities!

• anyone know why i would be getting the following when trying to start couchpotato (stab or dev)

Code
    File "CouchPotato.py", line 90, in run
        runCouchPotato(self.options, base_path, sys.argv[1:], data_dir = self.data_dir, log_dir = self.log_dir, Env = Env)
      File "/CouchPotatoServer/couchpotato/runner.py", line 312, in runCouchPotato
        server.listen(config['port'], config['host'])
      File "/CouchPotatoServer/libs/tornado/tcpserver.py", line 125, in listen
        sockets = bind_sockets(port, address=address)
      File "/CouchPotatoServer/libs/tornado/netutil.py", line 134, in bind_sockets
        sock.bind(sockaddr)
      File "<string>", line 1, in bind
    error: [Errno 98] Address already in use

i've run netstat on port 5050 and there is nothing running on it. i've removed all references to couchpotato and reinstalled (settings /home/.couchpotato and /couchpotatoserver )
    although,

lsof -i :5050
    COMMAND PID USER FD TYPE DEVICE SIZE/OFF NODE NAME
    python 29414 root 109u IPv4 620573 0t0 TCP *:mmcc (LISTEN)

• NeurOSick, Looks like an issue with the CP code it's self. I have similar issues on my end.

thefunkygibbon, I would try changing the port in the config files and see if CP starts with that port. I do suggest people now use the plugins and not the script as its more secure and has more features.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Code
    cd /opt/sickbeard
    git reset --hard
    #HEAD is now at fb42014 Merge branch 'PR-849_minor_notifier_changes' into development
    git pull
    #Already up-to-date.

• Hi jhmiller,

I want to use this fork of sickbeard https://github.com/sarakha63/Sick-Beard cause it's torrent and french/english audio
    I'm already use sickbeard (master) by the omv.sh script, not the plugin.
    is there a way to do it easely?

Other question,

Can I switch to the plugin version instead of the script without config/data loss ?

Thanks for your works.

• Hi Cissou, to use Sarakha63 GIT,

Replace All GIT CP, SB and HP by git://github.com/sarakha63/

or the easy way :) use my script attached at this post (unrar and type ./omvinstall.sh to launch the script)

And for your switch, for CP, if you re-install over the present version, you lost your Wanted list (I suggest you to manage your wanted list via Trakt.tv) and your Global filters (language preferences).

• Just so you know, the plugin will allow you to add any fork you want and run any branch from that fork. When swapping fork it is advised to start with clean settings as each fork can have different settings that work with 1 fork and not other forks

• Zitat von "jhmiller"
    Code
    cd /opt/sickbeard
    git reset --hard
    #HEAD is now at fb42014 Merge branch 'PR-849_minor_notifier_changes' into development
    git pull
    #Already up-to-date.

This did not seem to resolve the issue, still having issues using the updater.

Thanks,
    Drew

• Post what happens when you run the commands.

• hi
    I installed sickeard master and it was ok, but then I installed sibeard torrent and now I neither see the link in the web gui nor can I access it on ipaddress:8081
    when installing the torrent branch, it does not wait for my reply to the question whether I want to add the link in the gui
    I am also using couch potato which works as intended
    these are installed in /opt

any ideas how to solve this?

thank you

• Zitat von "NeurOSick"

or the easy way :) use my script attached at this post (unrar and type ./omvinstall.sh to launch the script)

can you please detail a little bit how to do this? (OMV & linux noob here)
    i.e. "unrar" - where? to the OMV system disk? how can copy it there, since I have no access to this disk?
    "launch the script" - where? in putty?

EDIT: re-installed Sickbeard (master)
    I now see the link in the web GUI, but when I click it it says "the server refused the connection"
    also ip:8081 still does not work

any help is appreciated.

• Zitat von "jhmiller"
    Code
    wget http://www.rarlab.com/rar/unrarsrc-5.1.5.tar.gz
    tar zxf unrarsrc-5.1.5.tar.gz
    cd unrar
    make -f makefile
    install -v -m755 unrar /usr/bin

Code
    root@HOMESERVER:/media/Downloads/unrar# unrar

UNRAR 5.10 beta 4 freeware      Copyright (c) 1993-2014 Alexander Roshal

you will need it install build-essentials and maybe other packages needed to compile.

this helped me get the "unpack" option in Sick-rage to work,
    By the way, love the script, makes life so much easier

Thanks

• thank you, but I can unrar de file on my windows laptop, that's not a problem.
    the problem is executing it, for which I think it needs to be on the disk where the OMV is installed.
    problem is I do not know how to get it there.

I appologise if my issues are stupid, but I had no previous experience with Linux until I installed OMV 2 weeks ago.
    and since I like OMV so much (by the way, congratulations to the developers), I think it would be a pity not to use it at its full capacities.

• Type the commands that you see above into putty as root user... ;)

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Zitat von "Humbert"

thank you, but I can unrar de file on my windows laptop, that's not a problem.
    the problem is executing it, for which I think it needs to be on the disk where the OMV is installed.
    problem is I do not know how to get it there.

I appologise if my issues are stupid, but I had no previous experience with Linux until I installed OMV 2 weeks ago.
    and since I like OMV so much (by the way, congratulations to the developers), I think it would be a pity not to use it at its full capacities.

Hi

im still learning my way around linux to, can be complicating for new comers.
    But you will get the hang of it, im still learning too.

Anyways...

You will need the SSH plugin enabled in OMV. So login to OMV and put a check next to "enable" under
    the SSH plugin that is on the left side bar of OMV.

On your windows machine download and install a program called "Putty".
    in putty enter YOUR omv IP address like the picture below. remember put in YOUR IP address of your OMV machine. the one
    in the picture is an example of mines.

Then hit the Open button, Then type your Username followed by your password.
    To become root I usually type Su -l in putty, then type my password.

Then just enter the information you see in the first page of this thread or the script info you are trying to install

Good Luck

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!