2 instalations of wordpress

• Hi,

I´m trying to install 2 instalations of wordpress, the first one is ok, no problems. But i can´t, and i have tried diferent stuff, install the second wordpress instalation.

This is my first Stack, this runs ok

This is the second Stack that fails... most of the log errors are because it cant connect to the database

Sometimes i have this in the logs of the second stack MySQL Connection Error: (1045) Access denied for user 'user_root'@'172.23.0.3' (using password: YES) sometimes is other error, but always related to not be able to connect to the database.

Can someone help with the second stack, so i can run a second (third) instalation of wordpress? Thanks.

The idea is to have diferent sites with diferent domains (not multisite functionality of wordpress)

• Offizieller Beitrag

In both stacks you are creating a database with name wordpress.

Either you use the same database for both wordpress instances, or you use seperate databases for each of the wordpress instances.

So one option would be to use just one stack with 1x database and 2x worpress with different names.

• Since its a seperate stack it should be fine by using the same name. Since the second wordpress has its seperate Database.

So your configs should be identical, besides having seperate folder paths (and maybe external ports). So you need to comment in everything again, so its similiar to your wordpress 1 stack.

Greetings

David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!