OMV5 Installation issue

• Hi,

So i have been using this guide to install OMV5 on Rapberry PI 4 [How-To] Nextcloud with Letsencrypt using OMV and docker-compose made by Macoon

It all goes fine until i get to this page

i enter the information as stated on the instructions but when i click on "Finish Setup" after about 3 minutes i get this

this happens everytime i do an install of nextcloud, waiting about 10 minutes and then going to the Nextcloud page everything seems to be ok but im just wondering if i should be concenred about the "504 Gateway Time-out"

Normally if its in red it's bad!!!

Machine 1 - Dell OptiPlex 790 - Core i5-2400 3.10GHz - 16GB RAM - OMV5

Machine 2 - Raspberry PI4 - ARMv7 - 2GB - OMV5

• Offizieller Beitrag

I have set up Nextcloud three times in the past couple of years and I have had this problem every time with initial setup of Nextcloud. You (I) probably did not wait near long enough to let “everything” settle in. I guess it takes quite a while for the database to finish setup. I don’t think there is anything to worry about. Maybe someone who actually knows will chime in, but I’m not that guy.

Enjoy your install ... and backup your data and OS. :)

System Backup Typo alert: Under the Linux section the command should be sudo umount /dev/sda1 NOT sudo unmount /dev/sda1

Backup Data Disk to Backup Disk on Same Machine: In a Scheduled Job:rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/ /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e67439d5-00a3-4942-bd5f-b84ab86aa850/ Don't forget trailing slashes, and BE CAREFUL. (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)

Equipment - Thinkserver TS140, NanoPi M4 (v.1), Odroid XU4 (Using DietPi): PiHole

• I have set up Nextcloud three times in the past couple of years and I have had this problem every time with initial setup of Nextcloud. You (I) probably did not wait near long enough to let “everything” settle in. I guess it takes quite a while for the database to finish setup. I don’t think there is anything to worry about. Maybe someone who actually knows will chime in, but I’m not that guy.

Enjoy your install ... and backup your data and OS. :)

Thank you for your reply, I've not had any issues since the install so I'm assuming it's all ok

Normally if its in red it's bad!!!

Machine 1 - Dell OptiPlex 790 - Core i5-2400 3.10GHz - 16GB RAM - OMV5

Machine 2 - Raspberry PI4 - ARMv7 - 2GB - OMV5

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!